Reviews for These New Days
Lupinica friggasdoiter chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
nice clint, helping out gramps
EverydayMagic17 chapter 3 . 4/14/2014
D
The Wayfaring Strangers chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
Good! I really like your Steve. And Clint. Both are very in-character. :D
Yay chapter 5 . 5/30/2013
The last chapter actually made me cry. The cheaper with Natasha was also really well done. You wrote disoriented loneliness very well in this.
BlatantBookworm chapter 4 . 1/5/2013
Brilliant! Totally in character.
BlatantBookworm chapter 3 . 1/5/2013
XD

It's pretty good.
BlatantBookworm chapter 2 . 1/5/2013
Aaaaw! It's brilliant!

I love Tony's comments on the fact that Cap uses a SHIELD - not a weapon, a defence mechanism - as his choice of attack, and still manages to be awesome.

Scared-but-trying-to-stay-calm-and-cocky Tony is great. Totally in character.
BlatantBookworm chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
XD. It's cute.
mudkipz chapter 5 . 11/30/2012
-sobbing and standing ovation- Yes, so awesome!
Khelc-sul Renai chapter 5 . 9/5/2012
Love the story here! You don't see fics with how much Steve struggles and the team helps them often enough!

Well written. Great read.
Bombshell1701 chapter 5 . 8/19/2012
Good chapter. Bruce is a hard character to get a fix on, but it's the empathy that shows through that make him such an interesting character, and you've used that really well here.
Beloved Daughter chapter 5 . 8/18/2012
Awesome ending to an awesome story! Go Bruce! Because you are totally right. Bruce does know what it means to have nothing or anybody left from your old life.

Thanks again for writing and posting this awesome story!
soccermom72 chapter 5 . 8/17/2012
Great story.
KarToon12 chapter 5 . 8/17/2012
*claps*

Trust me, this final chapter was WELL worth the wait. It was such a great ending to such an awesome and introspective series. My hat goes off to you. 3
Amy chapter 5 . 8/17/2012
So he goes missing and thinks Tony isn't going to track his phone? *grin* Oh poor Steve. *hugs* The very last tie to his old life gone. Somehow it feels right that Bruce, with his calm and logic, is the one to reach out this time. It's not logical for Steve to be so upset, and yet it is. It's been 70 years for them, but not for him, not really. Gosh. *tears* Bruce is good talking him down too. "I know it hurts and I know that in a lot of ways what I'm talking about will never be the same thing, but you have people here too. And we aren't going anywhere. I swear." You're killing me, just killing me. *sobs*
That's right. Stop punishing yourself and live Steve. Let them be part of you, be part of them, let go. Aww. I like when Bruce is like, you can hide in your room if you want, but I'm not leaving without you. It's got to be hard for Steve to feel sad and lost when he's got a team of people like this as his support. New memories to treasure. I like that.
And you know, I think Bruce felt buoyed too when Steve told him he was a good friend. That's something I bet he hasn't heard in a very long time, if ever. See, this is why I love this fic. Team bonding, friendship, made of win. Great job.