Reviews for A Cat's World
takuya chapter 20 . 8/2
oh I loved that story it was very awesome and cat-full
takuya chapter 1 . 8/2
oh this story so far is very awesome, Im loving it, we in-fact have two of them like that, 'Cat one' and 'Cat two' manly because they looked so similar when we got them we couldn't tell them are so it was always, "is that cat one or cat two" and the names just stuck.
RandomIdea chapter 20 . 12/23/2015
Maybe Francis wasn't really dead, but he discovered he was a Hybrid so he left town and had someone fake his death. Eventually he finds a mate and moves to the village and reunites with the others?

(Just a thought that probably wouldn't work...)

Also, I L-O-V-E-D loved your story~!
RandomObsessions123 chapter 7 . 12/2/2014
Is it bad that I'm just sitting here like, 'Yep Toni, he's been living in your cabinet for a while now.'
Tina-chan V chapter 19 . 10/21/2013
Who is Kiku's mate? Heracles?
Tina-chan V chapter 18 . 10/21/2013
Tina-chan V chapter 17 . 10/21/2013
'Mate' means a different thing everywhere. Except Australia. Also, an ATM in England is a "Cash Box". Weird.
Tina-chan V chapter 16 . 10/21/2013
I do not like that scientist. How dare he electrocute Matthew and Alfred!?
Tina-chan V chapter 13 . 10/21/2013
Funny. My sister says that she wouldn't want to live forever, because she thinks you would still continue to look older. But if that happened, you'd become too weak and die anyway. -_-
Tina-chan V chapter 9 . 10/20/2013
I say "I didn't ask for a life story" a lot. Mainly to my friend, Amile, who will just keep talking and talking...
Tina-chan V chapter 7 . 10/20/2013
Well, Antonio didn't really question it. I guessed he wouldn't.
Tina-chan V chapter 6 . 10/20/2013
My cat's name is Clover. She's a little fatty, too. But that's probably because she had kittens about 9 months ago. Odd thing is, she LOVES water.
Tina-chan V chapter 4 . 10/20/2013
I know a lot of polite Americans. Including me. Or maybe it's because I'm from Delaware, which is not city-like, but not really southern either. More in the middle.
AwesomeSpellsPrussia chapter 20 . 7/25/2013
You definitely should write a sequel!
cynicalbroad chapter 20 . 1/27/2013
lemme tell chu
a sequel
no matter how long from now
would be the best thing ever