Reviews for Rivers and Roads
Guest chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
This is so utterly beautifully written
sundaystyle chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
This was beautiful, perfect writing and what an amazing setting.i loved it.
The- artistic- bookworm chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
This is so beautiful and poetic I liked it a lot:)
weemcg33 chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
This was beautifully written. I loved that even though so few words were needed between them, it's because they know each other so well. Natasha will always be there for him as hé would be for her.
I laughed at the image of Natasha brandishing thé duster as if it were à sword. I could just imagine this to be true.
Lovely story, thank you for writing it!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
Definitely something I'll read over and over again. I love your style and the life you bring to the characters! Something about the poetry in your lines really gets me. This is a beautiful piece of work, amazing job!
call-me-reggie chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
This is one of my favorite Clintasha fics. Your voice theoughout the story sounds introspective, hesitant and raw. It was an awesome portrayal of Clint. I also fell in love with the Head and the Heart because of this fic!
DeadFlash27 chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
how perfect
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
This is beautiful. I love the style and the short scenes and the word choices and how so little needed to be said in order to get the enormity of /everything/ that had happened across.

Favorite line: "He takes the gauze from her, wraps up his own hand, because he's on the edges of himself and it won't take much to shatter him—just one touch, maybe. And if he shatters he'll never be able to find all the pieces again, never mind the ones that were stolen."
dommydom chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
This story made me smile, laugh, and cry all at the same time, and it is truly one of the most beautiful things I've ever read. You really have a gift :)
hawkeyeforever chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
Wow, this is really good. I love the way it's written in a sort of scrambled manner, and how well that reflects Clint's internal struggle. I also love the way he sees Natasha, and how you kept having the line about them seeing eachother as something worth saving. This story is absolutely amazing:) Happy Writing:)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
Hi there!
Your incredibly amazing at what you do! Never ever have I read something as beautiful as this! Please if it's no trouble would you be kind enough to write something as spectacular as this about black widow's past demons!?

Regards,
Sidra
Juliet Knighly chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
Beautiful, it almost flows like poetry...or a river
FinallyFallingAllOverAgain chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
I can't even breathe I'm so swept away :)
AllyLovesYou chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
God, this is definetly the most beautiful story i've ever read. The way you describe clints feelings is so simple and heartbreaking. Really, you write so beautiful I can't really put it in words! And the song rivers and roads is just beautiful for this story and in general. Thanks for sharing this with us!:-)
Lastavica chapter 1 . 10/5/2012