Reviews for Adventures of an Alpha
Beautiful ending.
MrsLMB chapter 2 . 6/7/2017
Yummy. Can't get enough.
MrsLMB chapter 1 . 6/7/2017
That was such a hot orgasm marathon! Love dominant Jake!
TCExoxo chapter 3 . 2/22/2017
I love this!
MCJwolflover chapter 3 . 1/19/2017
I love it, hope you update.
nemesisswan chapter 1 . 1/17/2017
You really need to sit down and spend some time re-reading this story carefully. I like your writing style and love the fact you chose to write in 3rd person's pov but this story is full of all kind of grammar mistakes, spellings and errors. Reading gets hardly bearable after the first ten. :(

When it comes to the plot then I would suggest slowing things a little bit. The way it is now - all that dominance from the start and Bella jumping into his arms right away - looks a little bit unnatural and not sth that could actually happen. Like some kind of cheap, sexually frustrated OC.

Also I see no reason for Bella wh&ring herself right after leaving home - nothing justifies this kind of pathetic, shameful behaviour. So after reaching that part I decided to drop this story.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/25/2016
Ick, he turned in to a drill sergeant! !
Guest chapter 2 . 11/25/2016
I dont exactly like how jake is like that, hes not kind or sweet like he used to be now hes...I dunno, devoid of emotions except his burning pleasure for bella...u shohld make him more caring, its so much mre sexy if he was like that
Guest chapter 1 . 11/25/2016
DAMN!
MarinaNamaste chapter 1 . 6/11/2016
That was really something! Poor Bella's not going to be able to walk right for days. Looking forward to more dominance from our georeous alpha.
DanielaPoulain chapter 3 . 5/27/2016
Oooh god! I just loove it! And I don't usually like fics about Jacob and Bella, but this one was amazing, its a shame that you writed only 3 chapthers :( but I like it anyway! Keep writing you do an excelent job! (Sorry if my english is not the best, I'm from Venezuela)
Col. Rage-Shadow Dragon Leader chapter 3 . 5/13/2016
loved it! always love a good domJake/Bell story!
Kggla chapter 3 . 5/10/2016
OMG this was hot hot hot! I loved it!
Evellin chapter 3 . 4/1/2016
Sigh. This was wonderful. A damn shame it's not longer, but I'm grateful for what is written. This is the Jacob I always see in my head. Dominant. Mature. Powerful. In control. Not surprised in the least, that this fanfic won a couple awards. Absolutely amazing.