Reviews for Never Giving Up Without A Fight
Allie chapter 44 . 14h ago
Can't wait to see what the last chapter is. This is a good story ash, I loved it. You're a really good writer :)
Allie chapter 43 . 14h ago
Keep up the good work ash
Allie chapter 42 . 23h ago
Getting good ash keep up the good work.
Allie chapter 41 . 23h ago
Keep up the good work ash it's getting good.
Allie chapter 40 . 4/16
Go takeda! Beat him up. Keep up the good work ash.
Momochan77 chapter 44 . 4/10
It's almost over? I'm both sad and happy to see it end. :'( I'm sad because I love this story. It's really good. And I'm happy because it's all come together so well. I can't wait to see what you else you do. My only true question at the moment is...WILL THER BE A SEQUEL?
Molly Grace 16 chapter 44 . 4/9
Good chapter. Very sweet. I think it gave me a cavity.
Haley chapter 44 . 4/9
So cuuuuuuute this chapter was good although short but still good can't wait for the next chapter
Molly Grace 16 chapter 43 . 4/8
Great chapter. The bad guys have been beat and the girls are home safe. Looks like all this story still needs are a few heartfelt confessions and tying up any loose ends.
Momochan77 chapter 43 . 4/7
There Haley safe now! Well she's unconscious from a gun wound but still! I can't wait for the next update!
Haley chapter 43 . 4/7
Great chapter the fight scenes were really good I can't wait for the next chapter
Molly Grace 16 chapter 42 . 4/4
Good chapter. Glad to see Haley hasn't been put through anything too horrible. And aside from bleeding out, the chances of surviving a gunshot to the shoulder are pretty good.
Momochan77 chapter 42 . 4/4
:O OMFG HALEY'S BEEN SHOT! Some one heeeeeelp! But on a brighter less life threatening note, they found her!
Haley chapter 42 . 4/4
Yes this was awesome
Haley chapter 41 . 3/30
Good chapter can not wait for the next one to come