Reviews for Morning Glory
Danielle Everlark chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
Oh my God! This is hilarious! Hahah I loved every bit of this one. :)
grizla chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
Guest chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
I can so imagine aang writing that, and can sooooo imagine bolin reading that. Best one so far! I can stop laughing. I wish bolin got korra. he loved her from the start. oh well. maby somethin'll hapeen in season II. If you want to see artwork, google burge bug tumblr. Best Bokorra stuff evs. Just be sure to steer clear of the makorra stuff... she's a bokorra fan, too, btw
Elric Ward chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
;-; 3
ReluctantFangirl15 chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
"No Meelo, you can't eat that."

That line literally made me laugh out loud! This fic was super cute! It nice to read a Borra fic that was funny and fluffy instead of angsty.
anonymous chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
That was cute and funny and well written. Thank you!
misslexilouwho chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
...This was adorable. I squealed at a lot of little parts - example: '...not someone who got awkward boners.' Too freaking cute! I now want to write a Borra fic as fluffy as this!
couldbedauntless chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
I quite liked this. I like this a lot. I like your style.
sofiaschizo chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
This is marvelous and beautiful
crazysmile15 chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Oh my gosh, this was so heart warming and fuzzy! I love Bolin and Korra! XD
singergirl22 chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Eeek this is so cute! I love Borra 3
HeyheyYou chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
I LOVE that story! This story. It's amazing. Korra's sleepy mumbling is so awesome as well as Bolin's panic. And the way she (unknowingly) comforts him at the end is AMAZING. I don't ship Borra (torn between the two, to be honest) but please write more Borra stories like this! It's so sweet and awwww and everything! Write more, and fast! :3
kukuki chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
That was absolutely adorable! I LOVE all your stories and this adorable little oneshot was no different! I cannot wait for more stories from you! Oh btw, I was just wondering if you have a tumblr by any chance? Could you link it to me? Thanks so much!
Gingers rock chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
i love it, Bolin is definitely my favorite in the new series and this is such a cute fic.
Jokermask18 chapter 1 . 5/12/2012