Reviews for Fix You
Furlshotmail.co.uk chapter 16 . 1/13
Okay trying to think carefully of my review. I liked the emotions of Draco with Harry without his memories, though I feel it moved a bit fast. I am glad that Harry initiated most of the action but there was still something chipping away at me thinking that Draco should not have taken it so far. Just my opinion. I really likes the angsty bits in the middle as Draco closes up again and Harry pursues him. I really wish there had been a scene where Harry realised how Draco felt about being put second and dome something about it. I really liked the longer term developments of their relationship and even though it was corny, I think it really needed it and helped make the story. The proposal I thought was particularly innovative! Many thanks for your work.
GuenevereNimueh chapter 16 . 12/15/2014
That was so sweet! Very beautiful ending.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/27/2014
I like the rest of your Drarry fanfics, but why didn't Draco just take Harry to St. Mungo's?
mamdmc chapter 16 . 9/11/2014
To use your words - loved the 'super corny' epilogue.
Fantastic story. I'm so glad I looked for a Draco/Harry fic.
mamdmc chapter 15 . 9/11/2014
Wow. This story was fantastic. Thoroughly loved it. Thx for sharing.
mamdmc chapter 11 . 9/11/2014
Yeah Draco came back to him. I loved Harry suggestion to have his reinstated on the wall.
mamdmc chapter 10 . 9/11/2014
Fantastic.
mamdmc chapter 8 . 9/11/2014
I kinda didn't want him to get everything back but I'm very interested to see what happens next. Excellent cliffy. Thank the gods I don't have to wait for the next chapter.
mamdmc chapter 6 . 9/11/2014
That was interesting and very hot. Thx for the idea
mamdmc chapter 5 . 9/10/2014
I love that their was issue with Harry accepting that this is what he wanted. Great wording and writing.
mamdmc chapter 3 . 9/10/2014
Great chapter. It's interesting to see their relationship forming and Harry's reactions to how ppl treat Draco.
I can't wait to see how this all plays out.
mamdmc chapter 1 . 9/10/2014
This is the first Darry fic I've read and I'm very intrigued.
TheCauldron chapter 16 . 8/7/2014
This was brilliant. Loved that you included the rough patch and reconcilliation. It stopped it from being to Disney. A wonderful, well written story!
Duckiexoxo chapter 16 . 6/24/2014
EEEEEK! This story was so adorable and passionate! It took everything I had not to squeal like the little fangirl I am. I absolutely adore your writing!
EllenZzzz chapter 16 . 4/4/2014
This is absolutely perfect. I love you. You are bloody brilliant, to use Ron's words ;)
I have no remarks at all and that rarely happens. You have caused me to miss some sleep but it was soooo worth it :)