Reviews for Mass Effect: Glorious Shotgun Princess
Magyx chapter 1 . 11/20
Never before has there first chapter of anything hyped me so much for the rest. This is gonna be a fun time.
Agastopia chapter 1 . 11/15
This is some Matrix, Space Jesus type shit right here.
demon edge chapter 19 . 11/8
Your title says it all... GLORIOUS
papiliokaze chapter 3 . 10/10
I really really really hate the kaiden/liara thing! I mean it's a good gag but still... ugh. blergh...
one.who.reads chapter 19 . 9/30
Renaming Legion Wuffles was inspired. I laughed every time he came up.
one.who.reads chapter 1 . 9/27
This is possibly the best depiction of the insane bullshit that exalts are capable of.
crackdmoon chapter 1 . 8/22
You named Legion Wuffles. Legion. Is Wuffles. What.
StarSerpent chapter 19 . 7/17
Fucking amazing. If there was a badassery scale, this fic would break it. I don't recognize the nonME elements, but it didn't matter. It was an incredible read all the way. Great job!
Reiko x 3 chapter 19 . 5/24
...This fic is full of so many happy geek/nerd moments for me that I am currently out of my mind with giddiness. Why does Mass Effect and Exalted work so well together...? Oh yeah. Because the creators of Exalted live by the credo 'if it sounds cool DO IT.' And the Mass Effect games are just so full of awesome. Kasumi makes an excellent Sidereal. Garrus clearly enjoys his Lunar abilities far too much...which fits him perfectly. Shepard and Javik are perfect matches for their castes. Kel is never developed enough in the games, but I love him in this. Tali is wonderfully brilliant. I keep imagining Autochthon with the voice of David Tennant as the 10th Doctor for some reason...also he should have never met Mordin. The universe cannot handle the combined awesome. I adore Wuffles a.k.a. Legion as I always have. Love that geth SO MUCH. much love here. Story is going on my favorites. Will be gushing about this to my brother and trying to convince him to lend me his Exalted books for a bit... I have IDEAS now...
Favorated by chapter 1 because wuffles.
Apex85 chapter 4 . 12/26/2014
Am I the only one who finds Sparatus being willing to listen about the Reapers and give Shepard the benefit of the doubt the most unusual thing about this fic?
Space King Wizard Duck chapter 3 . 12/23/2014
Goddamn Cerberus and its constant "Creating-and losing to" everything they create.

I've laughed so much my throat hurts. Damn you!
Twilight-Lloyd chapter 2 . 12/20/2014
Joker's a total badass, Garrus customizes his cars to a ridiculous level, (lots of calibrations,) Wuffles is awesome, and Shepard is... Something?
tymofey chapter 7 . 12/18/2014
There are authors like you. You guys can take something nice and crank up the awesome up to eleven. With marvelous results. It is truly humbling.
tymofey chapter 3 . 12/18/2014