Reviews for Mass Effect: Glorious Shotgun Princess
Favorated by chapter 1 because wuffles.
Apex85 chapter 4 . 12/26/2014
Am I the only one who finds Sparatus being willing to listen about the Reapers and give Shepard the benefit of the doubt the most unusual thing about this fic?
Space King Wizard Duck chapter 3 . 12/23/2014
Goddamn Cerberus and its constant "Creating-and losing to" everything they create.

I've laughed so much my throat hurts. Damn you!
Twilight-Lloyd chapter 2 . 12/20/2014
Joker's a total badass, Garrus customizes his cars to a ridiculous level, (lots of calibrations,) Wuffles is awesome, and Shepard is... Something?
tymofey chapter 7 . 12/18/2014
There are authors like you. You guys can take something nice and crank up the awesome up to eleven. With marvelous results. It is truly humbling.
tymofey chapter 3 . 12/18/2014
I love this.
tymofey chapter 2 . 12/18/2014
The dirty jokes, glorious.
ayleid chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
Wuffles.

Epic.
isleeping chapter 5 . 12/7/2014
Wuffles.. You Rock!
5 Coloured Walker chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
I've known about this for a while and thought that it's going to be some god aweful mess why would I read it... Then I read a few of the funnier things about it and decided to try it.

Read this. This is good. I'm only one chapter in and I'm regretting having put it off.
KhazintheDark chapter 3 . 8/7/2014
For some reason I find the fact that the Geth decided to catalog samples of Varren sperm more confusing than varren engaging in 'recreational reproduction' on Ilium.
ramsay chapter 3 . 8/5/2014
i just could stop laughing at tail's comment to mirranda about EDI
PaulBlay chapter 5 . 7/18/2014
This chapter, Wuffles: Crowning moment of awesome
PaulBlay chapter 3 . 7/18/2014
"Does that mean the Normandy killed all the scientists and took over the base?"

"Not yet, Joker, not yet."
donald7777 chapter 19 . 6/15/2014
well this was a great story, you have successfully made me want to play the games and read more on the back story of the exalted.