Reviews for The Doctor Goes to Class
BelieveInMeTonight chapter 1 . 2/10
Oh, I love River and Doctor fluff. :-)
Hpdwlotr24 chapter 1 . 1/5
Agh! They're so perfect! I loved the little stories and when she came into class in the ripped evening gown! :D
psycHOTic13 chapter 1 . 1/1
I love this, it's extremely well written and perfectly in character. I could actually envision the scene whilst reading it and I really wish this could have been in an actual episode.
LoLoBubbles chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
BEST . FIC . EVER! :) I love the fics where people find out that the doctor and River are married! :D
jahmat chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
Really adorable! Characterizations are brilliant. Can just see this scene happening between them. Well done.
MeIshAlice chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
Oh. My. Word. All your fics (well I've only read the doctor who ones) are fabulous. Ugh. I need more. Don't stop here!
Emima63 chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
this is brilliant, i absolutely love this kind of scenario, really brilliant thank you for writing this, you may have just made my day
Rogan-Merthur-Whouffle chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
lolz. I wonder what if this actually happended
betawho chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
The lizard man following her to class, I love it! Let them doubt now. :D

"Don't think I didn't know you'd slipped out of the room while I was showering, Sweetie…."

LOL! And all her students go crosseyed just thinking of that. LOL

Then, the room exploded with voices.

Oh, heck yeah! I’d definitely have questions.

Great story! Loved it! (And I could definitely see the two of them, as they were standing there flirting with the class gaping at them.) :D
Snatching At Dreams chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
brilliant!
charmedtomeetyou chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
awesome! :)
opennotes chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
OH MY GOD I LOVED THIS SO MUCH :D
JuniorWoofles chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
See if you update this it would be amazing. I actually enjoyed reading thios so much! Helps with my Doctor Who fix to keep me up till winter. This is so funny but believable.
MelodyPond-RiverSong chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
haha i love this story! are you doing it as a oneshot or will you (please) update?
1986 chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
that was one of the best doctor/river stories I have ever read grea job. :) x