Reviews for Leave Me Out With the Waste
deniselynne1966 chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
Hot and beautiful 3
Upsgirl88 chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
Glad I started with this one! That was some seriously hot Caryl lovin'. I loved how you used the real dialogue from that scene at the start (one of my favs too, aww) but added your own description to give it more depth. As you know I really enjoy reading fics that follow closely with the show but add a new twist. Caryl doing the wild thang against a tree, definitely a new twist! Fantastic
MamaMinx chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
I just wanted to say that I really like this story. It's a really interesting take on what could've happened.
itsi3 chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
Crystal
LisaBoston chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Beautiful story.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Yes, excellent stuff. Hoping for more ;)
RacerLovesLoopy chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
Absolutely loved your take on their fiery exchange by his camp. You filled in so much of what they were feeling - everything that was unsaid and I still have goosebumps! Going on to read more from you now. :)
TriviaQueen chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
Sexy, angsty and delicious. That's how I'd describe that! Beautifully written, well done you!
Daniyell37 chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
Oh man god D': That was amazing, really amazing.
Tomte Mushroom chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
I am amazed at how well you described what was happening in their minds during that angry scene under the tree. And I'm delighted at the turn it took! If only AMC had used YOUR script! :-) I hope you'll write much more Daryl/Carol fanfic for us.
vmg chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
Loved it! This is what I expected to happen in the show! Lol, thanx! :-D
Cammerel chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
Very sweet, very in-character. These two are seriously adorable.
TrixPandawan chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
This was AMAZING! I love the story.
hopelesslydevoted2svu chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
That was beyond words great!
carylshipper4life chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Oh my goodness I loved this! You need to make more chapters turgid I swear, I loved it I would lived to rea more to this! Please? :)