Reviews for Four Winds
teazer chapter 17 . 3/2
That vision of JJ in the future... Goosebumps. how castle handled jenny is a function that Ryan was cheating was hilarioin and so in character.
teazer chapter 16 . 3/2
love how they're blundering their way through learning their power is still even in the heat of combat.
teazer chapter 14 . 3/2
I didn't see that coming. Dragons. the way you write it the scene just comes alive. I get goosebumps reading how you went from zombies to I like even better was the paul when the villain ask for more of his helpers and nothing came up first. That was cool.
teazer chapter 8 . 3/2
I feel as though alexis is the soul (heart?) Of the crew...am loving how she is portrayed... And how the crew reacts to her.
teazer chapter 7 . 3/2
Really enjoy how the training scenes are coming along. One thing that raised my eyebrows is alexis being so on the nose with everything... However I also think that she is very smart, AND castles daughter...so she's smart smart and crazy imaginative. :)
Saissa chapter 5 . 10/9/2014
OMG - How old is Alexis? if she is just 15 or 16, she is very mature for her age. I mean, just like she was thinking - she is now the den mom to the team - and yet she is the YOUNGEST of all of them.
Saissa chapter 2 . 10/9/2014
WOW - this is cool - a CHINESE version of the Sentinel? COOL!

The Sentinel was one of my most favourite TV series.
K Gibbs Winters chapter 14 . 9/1/2014
I am seriously hyperventilating over how EPIC this story is OMG!
K Gibbs Winters chapter 4 . 9/1/2014
Have I mentioned how FREAKING AWESOME this story is?
K Gibbs Winters chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
Oh MAN! This is gonna be fucking EPIC, I can tell!
williamfloyd2000 chapter 17 . 5/15/2014
Fun story. Can't wait to read the rest.
misspopular1 chapter 17 . 4/7/2014
love it
Detective Rysposito chapter 17 . 1/29/2014
I enjoyed this story a lot. Great job and it was very original.
Jillian chapter 17 . 10/9/2013
I loved this such a different but good fanfic!
The-KLF chapter 17 . 5/9/2013
This is brilliant! I started off a bit sceptical, especially after I looked up what number 35 is on the bucket list, but I was totally blown away. Looking forward to reading the rest of the series!