Reviews for Four Winds
JAIMOL chapter 17 . 5/3
I have recommended your stories so I'll start from the first of the collection. I liked a lot, I look forward to reading the sequel.
This was indescribably Shaymazing! Best Castle AU fic I've ever read, love it being kinda sorta Kevin Ryan centric! I do love that smashing detective to bits. Can't wait to start the next one. ChrisPerryRyan11
Oh. My. God. This is so amazing! Is there a trailer for this, if not somebody should definitely make one. Totally agree by the way, Ryan is most certainly amazing!(shameless Ryan fan alert) PM if you ever want to talk.
Marcus S. Lazarus chapter 17 . 8/1/2015
Complex, but an engaging plotline, I can certainly give you that.
The writing style felt a bit bland at times- the idea of the characters’ powers were good, but I didn’t always get a good sense of their emotional reactions to everything that was happening to them- but some of your ideas about how they could experiment with and/or control their powers were interesting, even if I questioned their ability to maintain that kind of mental state on such comparatively short notice. Each power also managed to be an interesting choice, Castle and Lanie’s abilities particularly fitting to their characters while the other three’s new talents work without being an immediately obvious choice.
That said, once they returned to New York, their discovery of others like them was a relatively natural twist on events; something like that storm could hardly have only happened to them alone in a city as big as New York, and the implications about another force behind the attacker here are definite points for concern…
In the end, the only fundamental problem with your story was a lack of detail. Not only was there the aforementioned issue about a lack of emotional depth in the characters’ reactions to their transformation, but I felt as though you could have gone into more detail about the legend that gave them all clues about their abilities, rather than just having characters skim over it to mention what might be relevant to their current situation as though you were making it up as ideas came to you.
darck ben chapter 17 . 7/25/2015
great story
teazer chapter 17 . 3/2/2015
That vision of JJ in the future... Goosebumps. how castle handled jenny is a function that Ryan was cheating was hilarioin and so in character.
teazer chapter 16 . 3/2/2015
love how they're blundering their way through learning their power is still even in the heat of combat.
teazer chapter 14 . 3/2/2015
I didn't see that coming. Dragons. the way you write it the scene just comes alive. I get goosebumps reading how you went from zombies to I like even better was the paul when the villain ask for more of his helpers and nothing came up first. That was cool.
teazer chapter 8 . 3/2/2015
I feel as though alexis is the soul (heart?) Of the loving how she is portrayed... And how the crew reacts to her.
teazer chapter 7 . 3/2/2015
Really enjoy how the training scenes are coming along. One thing that raised my eyebrows is alexis being so on the nose with everything... However I also think that she is very smart, AND castles she's smart smart and crazy imaginative. :)
Saissa chapter 5 . 10/9/2014
OMG - How old is Alexis? if she is just 15 or 16, she is very mature for her age. I mean, just like she was thinking - she is now the den mom to the team - and yet she is the YOUNGEST of all of them.
Saissa chapter 2 . 10/9/2014
WOW - this is cool - a CHINESE version of the Sentinel? COOL!

The Sentinel was one of my most favourite TV series.
AgentKalGibbs chapter 14 . 9/1/2014
I am seriously hyperventilating over how EPIC this story is OMG!
AgentKalGibbs chapter 4 . 9/1/2014
Have I mentioned how FREAKING AWESOME this story is?
AgentKalGibbs chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
Oh MAN! This is gonna be fucking EPIC, I can tell!