Reviews for There Is Life Outside Your Apartment
Mellia Bee chapter 25 . 7/11
I know it's been a while, but this is just to let you know that there are still people reading and enjoying this. It's really fabulous. I love the relationships between the characters, and the way their voices come through in your writing. I especially liked the subplot with Nikki, as well as the ultrasound scene. If you're so inclined, I would love to read more.
Wtf chapter 2 . 5/24
Awwww, so cute. But kinda awkward considering that captain America looks 20 or something. xD
Moviefan2k4 chapter 25 . 5/18
Great story; I finally finished it after reading multiple chapters over the last few days. I hope you're going to continue it, because my personal suspicion is about Tony being held captive by the (real) Mandarin. You got so many of the characters right, in their attitudes and mannerisms; I could actually picture most of the scenes playing out with all the actors involved. In the case of Sharon Carter though, I pictured Emily van Camp since Amanda Righetti's character went unnamed in "The First Avenger". Still, your tale is very impressive; much better than I could've done. Major congrats! )
Excellent reading so far; I love the nod to Chris Evans having played Johnny Storm. You also got Tony's attitude perfect - I can actually see Robert Downey uttering those lines in my mind.
meenachalle chapter 1 . 7/6/2015
Please update soon. I really love this fic, I haven't found another avengers fic to match it and I really don't want to have to start lookimg harder so I can find a nother story to read while I wait for this one. I love how well you matched the characters. Don't give up on this fic, please!
TonyStarkJr chapter 2 . 5/1/2015
Still patiently waiting for some kind of update, over 2 years later? Every couple of months I always think back to this fic and reminice. Wish it hadn't been abandoned :(
ErinKenobi2893 chapter 25 . 3/20/2015
Whoop! *is very excited* Loving this story. Looks so cool. X-D
ErinKenobi2893 chapter 19 . 3/20/2015
I kind of want to check out your webcomic now...
lolcentral101 chapter 25 . 6/23/2014
Please review soon! You haven't updated in over a year!
Guest chapter 25 . 4/30/2014
Please update! It's been so long, more than a year, and you know, a lot of people are actually still waiting for you to update this (especially me)...

TonyStarkJr chapter 24 . 4/9/2014
This is honestly the best and most well-written fanfic i have ever come across with such an incredible and well-thought out storyline! i have read so many fics in the past 2 years but i always come back to this one and nothing tops it. i've been waiting for an update for over a year and i really hope you haven't given up on this story as it is so incredible! you've captured the characters perfectly, given them (especially nat and clint!) amazing back stories. please don't give up on this story and update soon? the rescue mission for tony needs to happen he cant be kidnapped forever!:) i feel like their is so much that could be added especially with all the happening on the phase 2 movies in the MCU, and Agents of Shield! but thank you so much!
Momorulz chapter 25 . 1/22/2014
Please update! I can't wait for the rescue mission!
Loki's Minion Gurl chapter 25 . 12/29/2013
OMG! You had me cursing you out for a while... until you revealed Tony wasn't killed but kidnapped (again)... Yay for Bruce figuring out the clone was a clone! He's not a genius for nothing. Update soon please!
Yusuke Urameshi - Mazoku chapter 25 . 8/9/2013
This is AWESOME!
Anonymouse chapter 25 . 6/8/2013
My literal first reaction to Ton getting shot in the Reactor: DAMN YOU TO HELL AND BACK! Now? Let them see green before they perish.