Reviews for There Is Life Outside Your Apartment
bookworn2340 chapter 12 . 6/28/2012
o my gosh this is one of the funniest stories i have ever read and i love you for writeing it please write morei am begging you i have to see clint handeling children.
ouo chapter 12 . 6/25/2012
This fanfic became 20% cooler due to the fact that Loki wore a brony shirt.
TheDreamerLady chapter 12 . 6/23/2012
Oh god, someone get Sharon!

She needs to take pictures! And/or have the Fantastic Four attempt to help out.

Mostly because I want to watch Johnny corrupt his identical person.

And such.

ANYWAY!

Update soon(and I'm glad you slipped my six year reference in. It made my day!)

Amanda
Frozen Nightmare chapter 12 . 6/18/2012
Loki'd. God, I just died.

But why, oh why did you jump on the CHIBIVENGERS bandwagon? There are enough of those already, and this didn't need it.
California-Italian chapter 12 . 6/17/2012
Gah! This story is amazing. I feel like I should have more to say but that's really all I can think of. It's fantastic!
blown-transistor chapter 12 . 6/17/2012
Another wonderful chapter!
GhibliGirl91 chapter 12 . 6/17/2012
Oh my this will be hilarious. I expected them to remember who they were, but this will undoubtedly be funny too. They got Loki'd! The memes were attacking in this one.
Myriad-13 chapter 12 . 6/17/2012
Naw, little Natasha! Cute! (although she'd probably kick anyone's butt that called her cute). Loki does it again. Silly Thor, always believing the best of his brother.

Wait...*re-reads chapter* LOKI HAS A KID? Any elaboration on that in future chapters?

Interesting chap this one. Nice work!
Ranawe217 chapter 12 . 6/17/2012
This is hilarious and deep. I love it and wants some more.
discordchick chapter 12 . 6/16/2012
Oh my gosh that is so funny XD I like that Clint is left as an adult, this is gonna be good. I was hoping that Loki would stay long enough to expose more Clintasha stuff, but maybe later lol
Kaylabeth21 chapter 12 . 6/16/2012
Oh my gosh I am in love with this story! It is hilarious, you are an excellent writer:)
ThatOneFan chapter 12 . 6/16/2012
Heh, first time I've seen Clint be the babysitter, and its kinda cute how Loki left Tasha alone (kind of) because she was hurt. His earlier thoughts had him leaving her as the one to take care of them all, right?
ChildOfSunLeo chapter 12 . 6/16/2012
...*dies of laughter*

OMG I love loki. Seriously. Brilliant.

This is . . . I don't even know how to say it's so funny. I think it'd be adorable if baby Natasha got a crush on clint. Little girl crush.

Oh mi gosh such a good chapter! Great job!
JiminSugaHope chapter 12 . 6/16/2012
HA. I love Loki. Hahaha!
Beloved Daughter chapter 12 . 6/16/2012
Heh. Baby Avengers. Guess Loki couldn't go away without one last parting shot! Can't wait for Fury's reaction!
275 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »