Reviews for There Is Life Outside Your Apartment
MizuKitsune10 chapter 25 . 2/20/2013
Oh my God, I honestly thought Tony was dead until his scene popped up. You REALLY know how to jerk my emotions around. Good job, I like that in an author, no matter how much it hurts... And yes, go Bruce! :D Bruce, you lovely, lovely person, don't ever change (Hulk not excluded). I really, really, REALLY just adore you and how your mind comes up with these plots/events.
Harm Marie chapter 25 . 2/20/2013
Liked this lots.
Qweb chapter 25 . 2/20/2013
Thanks for the quick update. Yay! Tony's alive and, best of all, the Avengers know it.
I can see a clone would be Tony without the damage. I'll bet Pepper could have found other missing minor scars and marks now that she knew to look for them.
Can't wait for more.
jwojak chapter 24 . 2/20/2013
Love the story so far. Just don't kill Tony. I gather you aren't going to by your hints, but that would really not fit with the whole story. We gotta see what he's gonna be like as a daddy.
Marauderette96 chapter 24 . 2/20/2013
Pure evil...just pure evil.
bookworn2340 chapter 24 . 2/19/2013
Sometimes i really hate you:(
theaterinspired chapter 17 . 2/19/2013
I swear I will get through this fanfiction. You have gone away from where i thought this story was going to be, but i like it. i plan on keep reading... anyway, good job. :D
shopgirl2547 chapter 24 . 2/19/2013
Omg nooooo! Not Tony he's my favorite he's the heart of them! In my mind its his life model decoy and he's in his lab working on something right?
Choas Babe chapter 24 . 2/19/2013
You are a cruel and terrible person. On the other hand, Hel and Tony snark should be interesting. And I assume that as this does not list Angst as part of it's description, that Tony will not remain dead, and the shrapnel you were talking about will soon cease to be a problem.
ncb chapter 24 . 2/19/2013
Wow! You have really amped it up. Can't wait to see what happens.
Qweb chapter 24 . 2/19/2013
That is way mean. Good thing there's a disclaimer.
Really, really can't wait for the next chapter.
MizuKitsune10 chapter 24 . 2/19/2013
AH! D:

You're not horrible. The cliffhanger might be, but damn. You write a good story. I kind of adore your Tony monologue about press confrences, lawyer, etc. And also Pepper having a bag of stuff that may help save Tony's life. And just... everything with Coulson in it.

I swear, I start fangirling every time I see the new chapter email in my inbox.
theaterinspired chapter 8 . 2/18/2013
"I stayed up way past my bedtime to finish this chapter..." same here friend. I like the story and I plan on continuing reading it tomorrow.
kakashifangrl1012 chapter 23 . 2/17/2013
Haha the ever well-timed "you look like you've just seen a ghost." :D Refresh my memory, who is this Jacques guy? I'm not as up on my Marvel knowledge as I would like to be. I love the Rescue thing by the way; that's way awesome. Great chapter!
Dance of Destiny chapter 23 . 2/17/2013
Three cheers for Phil! I am loving this! Keep it up!
275 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »