Reviews for There Is Life Outside Your Apartment
GhibliGirl91 chapter 23 . 2/17/2013
Okay, I love the fluff. I can't deny.
Marauderette96 chapter 23 . 2/16/2013
I loved the chapter, especially the Pepperony parts! Update again soon!
Harm Marie chapter 23 . 2/16/2013
Liked this lots.
MizuKitsune10 chapter 23 . 2/16/2013
I think my favorite part of this was Tony making Pepper her own suit. It's kind of adorable and really, really awesome, because this way pepper can defend herself when shit goes down. Also, Coulson being the grandchild of a Commando would explain a lot about the hero worship. And well, I just really enjoy reading this story.
Batboys of Baker Street chapter 22 . 1/21/2013
PHIL! Yay! :D Gah, you have no idea how happy I am to see Phil. That was just absolutely brilliant and perfect and... I'm running out of adjectives. Amazing, fantastic, wonderful, splendiferous. :D You get the point.

Also: Deadpool FTW, lol *cleares throat* *shifty eyes* What? I have an unhealthy fascination with Wade Wilson :P

And I love how Tony and Pepper are handling the new baby thing :) So sweet! And of course, I loved the way everyone took the news of the pregnancy. I can just see Bruce taking care of the baby and Thor babysitting. Maybe not the BEST idea, but I think it'd be hilarious. Anyway, brilliant chapter! Cannot wait for the next one!
MyOxfordComma chapter 22 . 1/19/2013
Horay Coulson! Love me some Wade too. Maybe some Clintasha soon? Thanks for writing!
kakashifangrl1012 chapter 22 . 1/18/2013
Ha! Deadpool sitting duty. Wouldn't that be awful. I can't wait for the reaction to Coulson! I've read quite a few before, but I'm especially excited for your take. And Baby Stark already has my heart. :) Great chapter after a really long week; thanks!
Harm Marie chapter 22 . 1/18/2013
Loved this.
Marauderette96 chapter 22 . 1/18/2013
Such an awesome chapter! I can't wait for the next one! PEPPERONY GALORE!
Qweb chapter 22 . 1/17/2013
"I think Fury's got more problems on his hands than that," like explaining to the Avengers and Maria why he hid Coulson's survival and explaining to Coulson why he defaced the Cap cards.
MizuKitsune10 chapter 22 . 1/17/2013
Oh my gods. :D I can totally get behind Coulson/Hill. And no, I WASN'T expecting that, though I should have. And you're adding Deadpool! :D And yes, there's baby-concerned Tony coming in, but more amusing and light hearted than angst and paranoia. And as for Baby Stark and JARVIS, well, JARVIS IS the Tower. Is the Malibu home. I feel bad for anyone who tries to kidnap the baby; not only would they have to face the Avengers, they'd have to face JARVIS. And oh dear, the Avengers have found out. hy do I think there will be upset Avengers, unrepentant Fury, and somewhat touched Coulson?

I love Memos From Fury. And SHIELD Human Resources Dept. And From the Desk of Deadpool. And any rp blog that those blogs rp with.
WhyNotJane chapter 21 . 1/13/2013
I can't wait! PLease update soon!
Marauderette96 chapter 21 . 1/3/2013
This story is so great! Please update soon because I can't wait for the little Starkling ;)
kakashifangrl1012 chapter 21 . 1/3/2013
Yay! I'm glad you're back, but don't kill yourself trying to do 8 million things at once. Great chapter!
Beloved Daughter chapter 21 . 1/3/2013
Loved the scene where Tony finds out he's about to become a father. Awesomely written. Tender, but yet quintessentially Tony. :)
275 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »