Reviews for There Is Life Outside Your Apartment
NCB1 chapter 20 . 1/2/2013
Wow! I was looking around and found your story...it's just wonderful. I sat down and read the whole thing in one sitting. I thought it was going to be a sweet story about Cap(I'm a big Cap fan) and it blossomed. I'm a big Joss Whedon fan and can't wait to see what happens in Avengers2 but this along with some other authors will tide me over until it comes out in 2014.
Marmite Jones chapter 21 . 1/2/2013
Fantastic work and an absolute pleasure to read. Can't wait for more!
Harm Marie chapter 21 . 1/2/2013
Loved this.
Choas Babe chapter 21 . 1/2/2013
*Coughcough* There are so many Pepperoni jokes right now, it's not even funny. And then you had to say Starkling, which is close enough to Sparkling that my weird brain hops up and starts ranting about Autobots and how Tony could almost count.

And I'm not sure if Fury was aware of them becoming a couple a few hours before the assignment or not. And the thought of Tony's kid having the Hulk wrapped around it's tiny fingers is endearing, because Tony and Pepper totally have that in the bag too. Like parents like child.
MizuKitsune10 chapter 21 . 1/1/2013
OH MY GOD, LITTLE STARKLING! :D You have NO idea how much I loved how you handled a Pepperony Pregnancy. And telling Tony in general. And the (so far) lack of angst/panic some people overdo. Also, Sharon and Steve's mission sounds suspiciously like a congrats/don't forget to be professional at work present from SHIELD. Or at least Fury. And wait, Coulson's cellist gets a shock? What? Don't tease me like this! I get conspiracy theories!
Batboys of Baker Street chapter 21 . 1/1/2013
YAY A NEW CHAPTER!

Also...

YAY LITTLE STARKLING! I am so gushing right now :D I think Tony will be an excellent father and I am kind of bouncing in my seat in sheer joy.

And I loved Bruce and Thor talking about Thor's family and his nieces and nephews - that was so adorable :D And of course, Steve and Sharon going on their "vacation", can't wait to see that.

All babbling, fangirl gushing aside: the chapter was fantastic, not that I expected anything less after the last amazing 20 chapters. I really loved it! I adored the entire thing and Pepper's pregnancy - I had a feeling she would get pregnant after that last chapter's talk of birth control.

Looking forward to the next chapter! :D
TonyStarkJr chapter 20 . 12/16/2012
favourite ever fanfic! really miss reading it! hope you haven't given up on the story! hope to see an update soon!:)
TonyStarkJr chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Batboys of Baker Street chapter 20 . 11/20/2012
First I'd like to ask you to excuse the rambling that is likely to occur any second now in this review.

Second, this story is just fantastic in pretty much every single way. I was just idly flipping through the Avengers archives, looking for a story that was interesting and managed to find one that was damn near perfect.

The characterization of everyone is spot on, the humor is, well, hilarious and the relationships are honest and real and true to character as well. You are simply amazing for writing this wonderful story and I cannot quite express how much I love it.

I'd have read it all in one sitting if I'd bee able to, but alas, I wasn't. But I still read every single chapter in just a couple of days and am already considering going back and re-reading it all again because it was really that good.

I love the way you weaved the story seamlessly. It doesn't feel forced or choppy and it flows together beautifully and I can connect to everyone and you managed to capture everything about their personalities and what makes them tick - and most importantly what makes them work together so well as a dyfunctional team :)

I can't wait to read more - I love the way you've included, well, everything and made it make sense. Honestly one of the best - if not the very best - Avengers fanfictions I've ever read. Very much looking forward to reading the next chapter!
BobThePegasus chapter 20 . 11/12/2012
BRING ON THE STARKLINGS!
COME AT ME, LITTLE BRO!
yep. What happens when give A teenage girl an iPod and her own room. She's up after curfew reading fanfictions. ;)
My response to my own insult: live while we're young, bro!
kakashifangrl1012 chapter 20 . 11/12/2012
lmao! I can't wait for the next chapter; and I think that would be a unanimous yes to a little Starkling. :D This was great; I also can't wait to see more Natasha/Nikita interaction. Keep up the awesome!
MizuKitsune10 chapter 20 . 11/12/2012
...Can we get a little Starkling? Because seriously, most protected baby ever. Any of the Avenger babies would be. And wow, I like how you explained Fury's actions. Seems like something director of a super secret intelligence agency with experience in spy work and played by Samuel L. Jackson would do. And yay, adorable Steve and Sharon! :D
Harm Marie chapter 20 . 11/12/2012
Liked this.
TonyStarkJr chapter 12 . 11/8/2012
great story. but Natasha Romanoff is te world best and most skilled assassin, she eould of SMELLED that mugger a mile of and whether he was armed or not, she would of kicked his ass and thrown him into a police station...or just killed him straight up.
TonyStarkJr chapter 3 . 11/6/2012
OH MY GOD ITS GREAT BECAUSE CAPTAIN AMERICA AND THE HUMAN TORCH ARE BOTH CHRIS EVANS OMG BLESS YOU FOR POINTING THAT OUT IN YOUR STORY OMFG.
fox are ruining the fantastic 4 in 2014, bringing teenage/early 20's people to 're-vamp' it, when tbh i want Jessica Alba, Chris Evans, Michael Chiklis & Ioan Gruffudd to do it again, idc how awkward it is for Chris! sorry for that rant, this story is awesome!
275 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »