Reviews for The Hunger Puzzles
Sweetly Delightful chapter 24 . 7/23/2013
*sob Sob* Clive DIED! I'm literally crying here. *sniff* why couldn't they both live? Please tell me Clive is coming back to life in the sequel! *sob* but it was a good fanfic and I can't wait for the sequel!
starstar412 chapter 18 . 1/3/2013
Cute!
starstar412 chapter 17 . 1/3/2013
Yay 4 romance!
starstar412 chapter 7 . 1/3/2013
It was cute at the beginning. Very.
starstar412 chapter 5 . 1/3/2013
I likes the "little hint". I ship that pairing too.
LightCasterGirl chapter 24 . 8/10/2012
I thoroughly enjoyed this and I can't wait to read the sequel!
Leila xx
LightCasterGirl chapter 16 . 8/10/2012
This story is so good. I would've reviewed earlier but I just carried on reading. I have to read the next chapter straight away. I think its great how you have done a crossover of the Hunger Games and Professor Layton because I love them both.
Leila xx
Gemini804 chapter 24 . 7/12/2012
Why did you kill off Clive? He was the best!
SoapyWhisk-Soapeh-Soapy chapter 24 . 6/13/2012
This was a really good but bitter sweet story. AH forgot

Don't let petty things overcome peace (my quote for Abitat's peace trend.)
Abitat Eco the Azran chapter 24 . 6/6/2012
Oh my goodness- that's all I can say. I didn't really know if Rosetta had died or not but I'm sad that it's over! :( I really really enjoyed this whole story and I absolutely can't wait to see these sequeals as they sound really interesting! It's a shame for all of those dead people but it was just for one story so that's good. The saddest parts were when Luke, Clive, Arianna, katia, Becky etc died but I'm SO glad that Ilyana and Rosetta died a horrible death and they got what they deserved! Description and writing was ace and I enjoyed every moment thanks so much for keeping me entertained for so long Lil! See you around very soon with another story! Abitat Eco :) :) :)
Abitat Eco the Azran chapter 23 . 6/6/2012
YEAH! ILYANA DIES! POOR POOR POOR POOR CLIVE! THAT WAS HORRIBLE! NOW I DEFINATELY WANT THE ELIXIR THINGY. PLEASE PLEASE INCLUDE IT! ROSETTA IS SOOOO GOING TO DIE! LOL!

Sorry about that little rant! I loved this chapter (apart from Clive and Amelia dying which was sad :( ) but this chapter was written brilliantly and was ace! Good on you! See you around Abitat Eco :) :) :)

(PS: UPDATE VERRRRY SOON!)
AyasumiMamera chapter 24 . 6/6/2012
... I can't believe you decided to kill Clive in your story...

Why didn't you let Flora and Clive win this together like Katniss and Peeta?

I'm crying so hard right now.

I don't want this to be the end...

CLIVE, COME BACK!

Poor Flora... at least she've won.

I feel happy for her, although I completely understand her sadness.

Anyway, I want to tell you that I fully enjoyed your story.

It's one of the most amazing stories I've ever red.

I hope to read more from you in the future!

Lots of love!

xoxo

Mamera
The Mocking J chapter 23 . 6/5/2012
Is this finally the end? Or do we get to see Flora go back to London and District 3?

I like how you had Amelia using clever tactics in the arena.

You had me in tears at Clive's death but I think you could put a little bit more detail into Becky's death. Screw evil Rosetta.

Are you going to make a sequel for this like in the Hunger Games triology? Instead of calling it "Catching Fire" you could call it "Catching Picarats" or something. XD
ItalianPrincess92 chapter 23 . 6/5/2012