Reviews for About Time
TinaF chapter 41 . 7/18
Awesome story!
misherukuro chapter 41 . 7/1
Excellent fic thanks for the read. ~,~
Caliborn96 chapter 41 . 10/24/2014
Fantastically we'll written and amazing plot! Great ideas! Very original.
mum2shane chapter 41 . 10/16/2014
wow that has to be the best revenge iv ever come across...love this
Sassyvampmama chapter 41 . 8/19/2014
This is a very interesting concept and your telling of this story was very comprehensive. Thank you for sharing it with us readers.
Fourshotchild chapter 41 . 7/31/2014
I was amazed by this story. It was well-written and planned. I absolutely loved the character development. Plus, I'm a sucker for time-travel. I'm going to favorite this tale and add it to my community. Thank you so much for taking the time to write this! You're a great author!
Jasper's Darlin' Kathy chapter 41 . 7/7/2014
I absolutely loved this story. It was amazingly written and extremely original. You are a truly talented author.
18 years of Blue chapter 41 . 4/26/2014
Amazing.
Kuro The Dark Ringmaster chapter 41 . 3/13/2014
Beautifully Done. I loved your twists and turns, I must admit I didn't see Bella being her own kin coming. I also love your take on Carlisle, it was refreshing to see him speaking up but at the same time maintaining that tender touch. I enjoyed the part on legacies as well as your spin on Aro, he didn't seem as intimidating at the wedding than I predicted her would be.

All in all, a wonderful work. It was clearly well thought out, and the way you write has a nice flow to it.

I hope to see more from you.
Khyharah chapter 41 . 1/19/2014
Us know I tried this story several times and couldn't really finish it mainly b/c there was far too much Edward in it. I'm not an Edward fan lol. However! I am definitely glad I gave it one more shot and finished it. I LOVE how u killed off half the Volturi, your time travel was original, and the whole this was just well executed. Lovely story :)
RomaSweet18 chapter 7 . 12/18/2013
promising story,with a great plot. But is that a bella/carlisle story or is it gonna be strictly E/B story? Or maybe yet a ploy one?
Guest chapter 5 . 10/3/2013
Uh Oh. I think that Bella wanted to say...yes, instead of...no.
CentauRita chapter 41 . 10/4/2013
'About Time' Carlisle and Bella headed for...home!

Wonderful story! Thank you for sharing your talent, your time and your interesting plot. I loved their journey.

Take Care and Happy Writing…Always,
Rita ;D
CentauRita chapter 40 . 10/4/2013
Quite a coup...23 vampires claimed in the Led Zeppelin burning airship of flames!
CentauRita chapter 39 . 10/4/2013