Reviews for About Time
20.BOOK.ADDICT.16 chapter 8 . 1/29
im starting to become frustrated with her(bella) poor Carlisle
era-romance chapter 41 . 1/4
I liked it. my only question is why caius? in ur fanfic he'd done nothing to hurt anyone.
Fullofpassion09 chapter 3 . 5/18/2016
I feel like Edward is going to be a hairy obstacle for them.
khadijah chapter 41 . 4/6/2016
At first I was a bit confused by your story then it grew on me and I loved I was sad the family split up tho. It was good never the less!
sweetsouthernsongbird chapter 41 . 2/2/2016
This is the first time travel story I've read with Carlisle. It was so good! I laughed and cried so many times. Loved how the last few chapters plays out, definitely genius way to take them out.
fallingyuki chapter 3 . 11/27/2015
This story is great. I just read through it twice.
TinaF chapter 41 . 7/18/2015
Awesome story!
misherukuro chapter 41 . 7/1/2015
Excellent fic thanks for the read. ~,~
Caliborn96 chapter 41 . 10/24/2014
Fantastically we'll written and amazing plot! Great ideas! Very original.
mum2shane chapter 41 . 10/16/2014
wow that has to be the best revenge iv ever come across...love this
Sassyvampmama chapter 41 . 8/19/2014
This is a very interesting concept and your telling of this story was very comprehensive. Thank you for sharing it with us readers.
FourShot411 chapter 41 . 7/31/2014
I was amazed by this story. It was well-written and planned. I absolutely loved the character development. Plus, I'm a sucker for time-travel. I'm going to favorite this tale and add it to my community. Thank you so much for taking the time to write this! You're a great author!
Jasper's Darlin' Kathy chapter 41 . 7/7/2014
I absolutely loved this story. It was amazingly written and extremely original. You are a truly talented author.
18 years of Blue chapter 41 . 4/26/2014
Amazing.
Kuro The Dark Ringmaster chapter 41 . 3/13/2014
Beautifully Done. I loved your twists and turns, I must admit I didn't see Bella being her own kin coming. I also love your take on Carlisle, it was refreshing to see him speaking up but at the same time maintaining that tender touch. I enjoyed the part on legacies as well as your spin on Aro, he didn't seem as intimidating at the wedding than I predicted her would be.

All in all, a wonderful work. It was clearly well thought out, and the way you write has a nice flow to it.

I hope to see more from you.