Reviews for Something About Unicorns
mel-kung chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
I really love your Something series! It's awesome goshh magical and Brittana? Like the best deal ever and the fluffiness is just aaaggghhhh so freaking adorable!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
Ascoeur chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
Hahahaha, i think the unicorn was a bit of a perv, just staring and walking towards Britt and San as they kissed passionately :P
xvd chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
I love the something series
dert chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
I love those fics!
get chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
you're an amazing writer, I'm waiting for more!
freerw chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
Brittana Freak chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
It was breathtakingly beautiful. I don't' know what else to say.
sherbertzsuperman chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
such a sweet beginning to the something series :) i enjoyed it a lot... good job!
ARAL9 chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
I finally have the time to give your work a proper review.

Not that I'll write a huge one with compliments, because I honestly don't think that there are enough words to praise this. Or maybe it's only my poor english vocabulary that prevents me from find a word that will show all my emotions right now. So, I'll settle with: PERFECT, just like I did with the 'Something Kinda Different'. You blew me away.

Where do you live? Because I so want to give you a hug right now.

You have magic inside your fingertips, that's for sure.
16candlez chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
fuck yes. i have this terrible/wonderful thing for HP Brittana. it's getting insane.

please write more!

do you have any recommendations for other good ones? besides your own great ones ;)
Fragar1991 chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Aw Yeah magical night! Their first kiss! :D totally loved it! Awesome present for your girlfriend! Hehehe :D

AngyPG1 chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Speechless. Awesome story, really. So cute, sweet and lovely.

Gret job!
CBGB chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Amazing. Just amazing. I locked myself in the loo at work to read all of this!
Iuterpi chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Awww how magical :)

I'm really glad that you made another one for the something series. Let's hope there'll be another one coming. I loved the flashbacks.