Reviews for Regretting
bjq chapter 17 . 11/10
josgrandma chapter 8 . 11/7
You bet you do...Gibbs!
chinightowls chapter 17 . 9/30
Great story! Sounds like he won't accept their same behavior going forward.
F.Y.I. If you ever decided to continue this - I'm wondering what "DiNozzo's Rules" would look like...
Great job! Love this and all your stories
bec2224 chapter 14 . 5/11
I've re-read these stories over and over again over the years and I've really enjoyed them, still do.

But one thing stuck out to me. I never picked up on the "well DiNozzo things aren't really gonna change with Magee and Ziva, can you handle that?" and "well just listen to Abby and give her a fair chance, forgive her". (Not word for word but same meanings) Gibbs is still covering for them, especially Abby. Never noticed this before.
nancyschell chapter 17 . 4/16
I enjoyed your story. I think I might have read it before but I'm not sure.
smiles2go chapter 17 . 2/27
Writers, producers, actors, even the broom pushers on NCIS should read this. They are so inconsistent with characters... I think the only requirement for being hired as a writer is to be unable to write
Cassandra30 chapter 7 . 12/20/2014
Good chapter.
Cassandra30 chapter 6 . 12/20/2014
It appears as if you have come out of anesthesia a time or two as well.
Cassandra30 chapter 5 . 12/20/2014
Most excellent! Very good story!
Cassandra30 chapter 4 . 12/20/2014
Yes! does a little happy dance!
Cassandra30 chapter 3 . 12/20/2014
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 12/20/2014
Oops! Payback time. As for the SFA paperwork, there is probably a handbook that lists the SFA duties and responsibilities. Hand one to McGee. Tell him to read and get with the program, get demoted or get out.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
Way to go, Fornell!
jmmistytamplen chapter 17 . 12/4/2014
I enjoyed this very much. All of us have our breaking point, and it seems that Tony has finally reached his. I do have a question, though - now what?
Thank you for sharing your vision of the NCISverse with us.