Reviews for Dagor Dagorath
alisha chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
I second passing it on to Elrond's Scribe. I have been an avid reader of this story because I vibe with it in so many ways. Its truly tragic that it would go to waste. With that being said, I am a writer myself so I know all too well how it feels to lose direction and passion for a story.

I have read some Elronds Scribe's stuff and honestly, I could say that if they want the story, I would continue reading as it would be in good hands.

I really want this to continue. Its hard to see these stories just die out with no resolution after you as a reader have invested emotion into the characters/plotline etc.

You are a good writer and I am glad to have stumbled upon this story a year ago. I have since then had it bookmarked on my phone's browser and check in often to see updates.

Please let this continue on with another if you must but please do not just let it fade out.
Haneshiro chapter 12 . 1/20/2014
I really like your story ! It's pity you're stopping it... :'(
So please could you at list not erase it fromm ? :o I'd like to read it again. And also my mind is working on a continuation (sorry I'm French so my English is quite bad :p)
DrangySmallfoot chapter 13 . 1/18/2014
Why delete it? You could just warn every one that it is incomplete.
And I hope someone will finish it. I like the idea of this story.

Hydrangea Smallfoot.
Elrond's Scribe chapter 13 . 1/16/2014
Give it to me! Let me try it!
alisha chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
Y U No update? Im dyin here!
HaMalka HaLevana chapter 11 . 5/20/2013
What a lovely chapter! Indeed, it's funnier than the previous ones, though it's also shorter. The chart would be really helpful: the tiny references and characterizations you give help remindin who each of them is, but it's still pretty hard.
Forgetting they don't really know each other seems a bit weird, considering the Maiar know the Valar wouldn't believe who they really are; yet it also seems like a natural mistake, being used to knowing them as couples. The conversation is brilliant.
Olorin as an eleven-year-old was a great idea, and I'm so glad A&Y remember themselves.
So, to sum it all, thanks again for sharing this wonderful fic!
alisha chapter 11 . 5/16/2013
Loved the chapter. I think it had some well constructed humor as they were assembled and grouped together. So huge kudos :)

I felt my heart swell as your characters began to recognize each other :)

As always, looking forward to seeing this story continue to unfold.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
Well it cut me off before finishing because my Droid sucks and is cheap.

Anyway, like LOST... everyone loves cliffhangers... but do not keep them hangin too long. People look forward to writers who update quicker. You do not have to be like batman fast lol. You have a life too :) However, you do have to let your hanging fans know you will not be like a lot of those incomplete stories hanging around for a few years... never to be completed. That is a huge disappointment.

You have a good thing going. Do not let it fade into the void ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
Keep on truckin. Your story is great. Though from experin
HaMalka HaLevana chapter 10 . 4/29/2013
I've read your entire note. ;p

I love the characterizations, they're wonderful and fit them great. Still haven't figured out if Maia is an OC or an existing one whose name you have yet to reveal.

Good luck with laptop issues. I hope it survives well enough.
Guest chapter 10 . 4/27/2013
Great job! I love your interpretation of sauron, though I've never seen him as a spirit of fire, I like how you portrayed him; arrogant and still thinking he is the absolute bomb! Great work, keep it going
alisha chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
You lack of updatage makes me sad inside. I check this story everyday. No kidding :(
MLAAT chapter 9 . 3/26/2013
I love this story! Your style of writing is awesome and the story line is very original. I hope you update soon, I look forward to reading your next chapter!
mountainman91 chapter 7 . 3/19/2013
Awesome. The dialogue, the character development. Just great. Keep it up!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Love your work, but I think Thanatos (Melkor tehe) should show more aggression towards zephyr and varda (mental blank of her human name, im just to lazy to press back)