Reviews for The Departed
Jenny-Jay-21 chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
I liked this one even though I liked that she became a vampire. :)
Dolphingirl32173 chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
I love this. but I kinda wish Elena had turned into a vampire.
mace chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
you just keep rushing into thing, ohh a little bad thing happens she she loves damon and boom end of story they live happly ever after...its annoying

ps. i loved the finale.
bonboni chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
this is the s3 ending everyone wanted! it really made no sense that elena picked stefan after all that she went through with damon. anyway, your story is brilliant and very moving. i love how elena and matt saved damon and of course the ending was very sweet.

great fanfic!

bonboni

X
Nutika chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
Great! I really liked this different version.

I think it was quite of treatment for you after watching last episode. But in reality episode wasn't that bad. And ELena has to be vampire with Damon I'm more convinced with every day! xD
TashaLewis19 chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
is there any hope for this one shot to continue? it was very good!
Matt-On-Matt chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Even though i never wanted ric to die, i really like that elena's a vampire. But this made me far happier than the season finale. I cried through most of it and for a solid hour after. Urg! Loved this so much tho
ocasille chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Gahh I wish this had happened! Stupid writers playing with Delena all season -_-
Salvatore-Means-Savior chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
I really want to thank you for this. Much better for my delena heart.
cdaye8184 chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Thank you for this, I think you sincerely from the bottom of my heart haha. I needed as I'm sure everybody else did as well. He finally got the girl, she finally came to her senses. All is well oxox
notashamedtobe chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Pissed me off too. I now refuse to watch the show. What a load of crap. I so enjoyed your rewrite more. Two years of build up and teasing for that?
Kou Shun'u chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
well, i think the finale basically says she will end up with damon on the end so hold onto those thoughts. also i'm so hoping that elena becoming a vampire is just a tease and the blood and death didnt trigger a change. (after all pep die and come back all the time normally...how long does it take in death to transfer into vampirehood in vd?) because it is waaaaaay to early to make elena a vamp in the show unless they want it to be a final season. what of her bloodline and the dopplegangeer curse and so forth? naw, im really hoping it is a tease/worry of all of theirs and she just needed to die to get rid of alaric.

and hey that whole episode could always be a coma delusion of elena's anyway. dont think vd would do that but it is a possibility since the previous ep ended wih her knocked out, and her knowing everything that could occur as it had.)
KatieJHK chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
YESS! this is how it should have gone!
Deleted100200300 chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
Thank you so much for writing this! I really loved it!
DarkWoods chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
Firstly.. Go Matt! Shot him with vervain, awesome!

Also, for some reason I don't think Matt would mind losing Elena to Damon... I think it would annoy him more to lose her to Stefan (I think they are more alike)

Anyway, such a good story... all these rewrites are really soothing my soul (why do I have to be so emotionally invested in a tv show?)

Loved, loved, loved Damon saving them from the water... (that was one thing that bugged me... other than 'hey, i'm a super strong vampire and i can probably rip both seat belts at once'... but really, in your story I agree Damon could have saved them both... here's why, he wouldn't have wasted time figuring out which one to save... his actions towards Elena require no hesitation... giving him time to go back for Matt... You Nailed It!)

Great job! We should all feel better after reading your story :)

Happy Writing!