Reviews for The Other Team
jb-ar-love chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
You're such a good writer. I love you and this story. Please write more :D :D :D
sleepynightvale chapter 8 . 8/27/2012
Oooooh I see what you did there with the whole "you're playing for the other team" how sly and thoughtful of you

Nabulungi put the fear of God in his sorry ass and I can't be more happy for it :)

I'm not even going to comment on the McPriceley bits okay? Just... not gonna say anything cuz... nope I'm done. Snuggling? Done. Peck on the cheek? Done. I'm Done.

Hmmm this story isn't completed yet. Let's see what's next, shall we?
bustoparadise chapter 7 . 8/12/2012
Really loving this high-school look at our favourite cast! You've obviously put a lot of thought into each and every character - their interactions ring very real and true. Can't wait to see how it ends!
sleepynightvale chapter 7 . 7/31/2012
Ow.

Aww, Chris, baby boy

How is it that you take the plot of a clich├ęd teen romance and make it so damn painful?

Ow.

And the hints of McPriceley!

And the Arnold/Nabulungi scenes

It's just... ugh

Waiting patiently for the next chapter. Patiently.
TheMadMatador chapter 6 . 7/2/2012
OMGosh! This story is so good. Please update soon. I am just dying to see what happens next.
Guest chapter 6 . 6/28/2012
THIS IS SO GOOD
Shaggy's Girl chapter 6 . 6/29/2012
Aww Kevin! I'm glad he said something
hasadigaeebowai chapter 6 . 6/27/2012
Dear God. This fic.
It was so innocent and sweet and now the situation is poised on the brink of disaster. Just when Chris thinks it's okay... poor Chris! James needs better friends, and a spine. I enjoyed the generous dose of McPriceley. And the dramatic irony is killing me. Kevin thinks he's doing the right thing, but he's truly oblivious to how James actually feels. Oh the suspense.
Do you have any idea what you're doing to my emotions?
I DON'T EVEN SHIP CHURCHTARTS.
sleepynightvale chapter 6 . 6/27/2012
I'll take any McPriceley I can get babe

Kevin, poor baby, you need a hug. Him and Connor would make a good... partnership, wouldn't they?

I'm still on the fence about James. He's still a dick, but I still love him, but... I hate him at the same time for what he's doing. I suppose his home-life is the main reason for why he can't stand up to the others: he's afraid of getting a beating or rejected by the people who are his haven away from his father but... James, hon, you need a lesson in morals.

I don't know what to think about him.

Ugh now I have a headache with all my speculations.

You should hurry up with the next chapter and save me from my own mind
SSMcPriceley chapter 5 . 6/21/2012
I don't know how you expect me to live when you have brought this piece of literary perfection into my life. This is a truly excellent story, so please continue being sadistic and force me to question the exsistance of air.

(This review is odd, but you take my words away with this fic)
hillbythetree chapter 5 . 6/20/2012
You know what this story does to me. I could read this over and over again and I am CRY

Good job, Lisa. Just... great.

Crying.
sleepynightvale chapter 5 . 6/20/2012
Holy mother of God.

James

Baby

No wait he's a bastard that's just playing Chris

But

Baby...

Okay I love him now just... Jesus Christ, James.

Oh look Chapter 6 is next!
sleepynightvale chapter 4 . 6/13/2012
Finally an update!

James's storyline intrigues me. I'm curious as to what his parents think of him running away for the night.

Nabulungi is so cute :)

You're neglecting McPriceley but that's okay because James and Chris are so adorable and I'm falling in love.

But wait

James is an asshole

But he's so loveable

But still an asshole

ugh

I love how you're making their relationship like pre-slash but not because we know what James is up to. Like, everything they do is very innocent but has potential to become... not so innocent.

Next chapter please?
GemDoy chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
This is so good! The characters are well thought out and you've clearly put a lot of thought into them. It's made me love them so much and I never thought I'd ship Churchtarts!

I'm an absolute sucker for highschool AUs but this is also really different to the usual AUs and that makes it so much more interesting.

The dialogue is perfect and I honestly believe in everything. Congratulations on writing such a perfect story I can't wait to see what happens to Chris!
GemDoy chapter 1 . 6/3/2012