Reviews for Scent Ignite
Tarawiel chapter 1 . 12/10/2015
Ohhhh, so kinky~ love it! 3
Chocolatelilac101 chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
I seriously LOVE your CloTi lemons! AMAZING GURL I WORSHIP YOU!
anonymous chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
Ummmm.. whoa! Lol nice job
shoutmon chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
WOW THIS WAS... surprisingly good i like it a lot!
Grey.turtles chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Gah! More!
Jenmoon1 chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
good
Guest chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Your choice of words is elegant and well chosen. Lovely description! Great job! :)
Callout chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Hello there I like the concept of your story. Although I must say that your order in things is way off. I can't tell if she's pinned to the wall or doing cow girl. But I do like Clouds aggressiveness by being "in heat"
jtdarkman chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
lol i loved it
J Luc Pitard chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
Hm. There are bound to be oddities that go along with Mako poisoning and he does have that whole wolf vibe going on, but... heat? Well, any excuse for PWP (and a prison story no less!) gets applause from me. Pheromones are lovely and remind us all of our animal natures.
DivineKitten chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
I gotta say I'm glad that you still write, I'm a fan of your writing style and I love your stories :D

Great one btw! I'll be looking forward for more :3
Prince of Winter Dragons chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
Hello This was so wonderful, It was very sexy. In fact It was so good I need more chapters, I hope you do a full length story. You CloTi stories are flawless, I really like the concept of Cloud being in heat. Do to his abilities has SOLDER, It gives him a Alpha Wolf type feel. My only complaint it was not long enough, it and great detail and depth too it. I really hope you do more CloTi sorties of this level, it was great PEACE AND LOVE.
Blue chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
"However, this ability is not without a catalyst – which is customized for each patient – that can cause a solution. The patient does not need to suffer during this period, thanks to this catalyst, even if the patient cannot voice their needs…"

- Wait, so does this mean that Tifa's the sole catalyst that can trigger Cloud's horniness?
Maj-chan chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
This is hot! Good work you know!
JennyBlu chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Really funny at the end XD