Reviews for Sunsets Edge
Danni1664 chapter 3 . 5/18/2012
"House Guests" was such a nice chapter...gently easing us into the story and then you are just gonna smack us across the face with some inpending DOOM! I love your writing style and how you set the scene very very well.

I am happy Leah isn't still hating the Cullen's, she has very much mellowed! Poor Edward having to listen to Jacob's thoughts of his daughter...maybe Bella could just shield Jacob whenever he's around Edward that way Edward wont kill Jacob or have to endure the yearnings Jacob has for his daughter. I think that people forget that Edward doesn't just read peoples thoughts he sees what that other person sees. So for example if Jacob is looking into Nessie's eyes lovingly, Edward can see that in Jacob's thoughts and therefore is looking at his daughter (through Jacob's thoughts) lovingly also. That'd be killer on the old temperment!
LKV chapter 3 . 5/17/2012
omg, you have this way of writing stories that make you want to read more, and more, and more! Update A.S.A.P!

Antara93 chapter 2 . 5/14/2012
aww so sweet loved d part
kaceyktn chapter 2 . 5/12/2012
I am excited about the new story. I enjoyed the other one very much. Love it so far...
kiwihipp chapter 2 . 5/12/2012
Nice new story from you! Charlie and Sue's wedding! Leah pregnant! I wonder what it will bring! I am looking forward to reading the next chapters!
Danni1664 chapter 2 . 5/12/2012
Well here it is...Book 5 "Sunset's Edge"...loving the preface sooooo excited to know what that was all about! "Expectations" was such a nice opening chapter! Loving that Charlie and Sue have tied the knot! Ahren sounds dreamy...lucky Leah! Great start to what I can only assume will be another wonderful story!
36 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3