Reviews for Remember to turn on the light
Guppy chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Well...I was all ready to say "FUN story" until I got to the last 10 lines or so. And suddenly FUN was supplanted by Beautiful. You took a fun story and added to it depth and emotion and beauty and Kate's appreciation of her salvation in the hands (arms?) of Richard Castle. I love this story.
someheartslove chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
I've never actually read HP (Don't kill me!), but I find this story so adorable even if I have no idea where the quote belongs to. But it's such a beautiful quote and it can stand alone, so I think it fit perfectly in this.
I love how proud Castle was, how he was so full of love and adoration and happiness when she decided she would help him and then actually managed to do that.
And I loved how she didn't want to know what happened.
Oh, so so beautiful. And so them.
DivinityofDarkness chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Ooh the pretty blue button is pretty. (clickclickclickclick)

Anyway I love the idea of Rick making Kate try out situations as NikkI! xD Epic. Wonderfil story, lovely writing. Can't wait for more!
eesperas chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
that was very sweet! )))) loved them...especially why wouldn't he ask Kate To take part in other kind of scenes! awwww how cool is it,that they are together now? supercool XD
Flashofblue chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
I loved this! Well written, sweet and a nice change from all the morning after fics. (Though, to be honest, I like those, too.) Anyway, thanks for writing this. :) (And for giving me reason to hit the shiny new review button.)
I'm Widget chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Love this. ; )
BlueOrchid96 chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
I think it is cure. I'm kinda surprised that Castle hasn't tried ti get Kate's help before (on the show) so this is perfect to me.
BlueTigress chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
great story! :D love their interaction! :D
Imhereforthestory chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
I really do like it. I can accept a movie quote, purely because that particular movie of the series is my favourite... :P

Love the way you represent them, love the way she thinks of him. Just wonderful, thanks for sharing.
1477166 chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
So cute :)
Chkgun93 chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
Great story!
you'vegotthis chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
Sweet.
BoneyCastle237 chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
i love this! haha! its so good, great job:)
LDJ chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
Wouldn't she have agreed to help before being tied to the chair?