Reviews for Bendy
LvSammy chapter 1 . 9/10/2014
FUCKING AMAZING!
MariaHime chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
ahahahah Kurt Hummel the Magical Sex Elf...I always knew he's out of this world!
cold kagome chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
omg lol.. hot
bookworm134 chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
Amazing! Loved it...:)

Keep up the good work!
Gabby chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Goodness me... Is it really wrong of me that now all I can think of is Blaine blurting it out by accident at the next alcohol-fueled ND party? The reactions would be hilarious. Anyways, very nicely done, incredibly hot. Although that's par for the course as far as your work is concerned.
Siess chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
God fucking damn. So, so hot. I just... There goes my pants, man. Shit. This was perfect and amazing and so damn hot! Really, REALLY well done!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
I actually thought this was quite amusing! Well, and of course super hot!
It was hysterical when after the magical elf had performed his - er, 'magic', realization started coming to Blaine that perhaps Kurt could do even MORE self-benefitting bendy magic! LOL!
Very fun fic!
myeyesnow chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Please notify klaine that they can use my desk anytime
intensewhatever chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Oh my gosh, that was so hot. You should definitely do more in this verse! :)
smiley chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
it wasnt your best like you said but it was still pretty "magical"
Guest chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Forget the haters, this fic is hot and possible. Adropofred himself said that Kurt has the body type and the flexibility for autofellatio. Also, needy bottom Blaine is a personal favorite of mine and I loved how he called Kurt a "magical sex-elf" at the end.
bluecharlotte chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
I don't think it felt forced at all. Actually it was really awesome, and the dialogue seemed perfectly alright to me! I love how Blaine rambles and how Kurt is bashful. Great writing! :)
scarlettfire chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
That was really great. I LOVE bendy Kurt. And Blaine's reaction, PRICELESS!

Good job!
jojo2116 chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
i can't wait for next chapter. love it !
RadioactiveTurtle chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Always pleased to see a new story or update from you and this didn't disappoint!