Reviews for In the Devil's Teeth
tweetynumair chapter 16 . 2/15
Amazing story! Got to admit some of it was hard to read, Akihito was hurting so much, but glad they ended up stronger together.
Lily chapter 15 . 2/6
So beautiful QvQ I would have loved a wedding and my goodness me do I want an update for Viewfinder already! I miss them so much QAQ thank u for another great story TTvTT
Lily chapter 14 . 2/6
w-w-W-WWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWW ASFJL;/ &)~%#*! *dead* I cant express myself on this chapter
Lily chapter 7 . 2/6
It gets harder to comment for each chapter since I want to keep on reading faster to get to the end.

Thank goodness this is fan fiction and I pray that when we get Asami’s background (if ever) it’s nothing to twisted like this TTvTT

Still, awesome job
Lily chapter 6 . 2/6
~ haha

Hahahahahahahahaha

Is it too late to ask to make me into an OC character and kill this SOB? :D
Lily chapter 5 . 2/5
*dead*

...

...Ur writing is just amazing.
Lily chapter 4 . 2/5
*contemplating life* ._. This hurts but Akihito finally snapped out of it
Lily chapter 3 . 2/5
*internally dying* QvQ
Lily chapter 2 . 2/5
*internally screaming* _
Lily chapter 1 . 2/5
Why do I do this to myself...I’ve read ur angst story with these two before and Boi oh boi I’m not sure if I’m ready for this one but I really liked ur writing and can’t wait to see what this one will bring.
Lolita87able chapter 14 . 12/7/2017
I just wanted to thank you again as I've read now the whole novel again. It's unique and perfect in my opinion, the way you characterized them, Asami and Akihito, they are a hundred percent the same as in manga. I'm your sincere fan now.
The Yaoi MatchMaker chapter 16 . 5/22/2017
I love this story so much and I'm still hoping for it to be updated huhu.
Travesti chapter 16 . 4/15/2017
This was an amazing find! I just love angst and I couldn't put this one down!
Kitty in the Box chapter 16 . 1/17/2017
this is one of the best Finder series heck one of the most brilliant fics ever written hands down. I was completely hooked. I'm so drawn to this world you created yet fiercely loyal to their characters. bravo!
NVCiel chapter 15 . 7/20/2016
Wow! I discovered this story and stayed up until two in the morning to read it! I think you did a great job of keeping Akihito and Asami in character. Your storyline was filled with action and danger which makes Finder so unique. The angst, drama, heartache and forgiveness was amazing. I am anxious to read it again. Since we have to wait until March 2017 for new Finder chapters, I wonder if you might write your version of what you think is going to happen on Asami's rooftop. Pretty please! This was a great story! Thank-you!