Reviews for Summer Hope
NaLuLove123 chapter 9 . 9/17/2013
WAAAAAAAAH!
LUCY WHY YOU DIE LIKE NAGISA!
ND NATSU WHY YOU LEAVE NATSUMI LIKE TOMOYA LEAVE USHIO!

Btw...why does Natsumi have a boyfriend at the age of 5?
NaLuLove123 chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
I cried the whole time..TT
WAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!
WHY DOES THIS HAVE TO BE LIKE CLANNED THAT WAS THE ONLY ANIME THAT EVER MADE ME CRY!
LUCCCCCY WHY YOU HAVE TO DIE!
AND NATSU WHY DID YOU LEAVE NATSUKI JUST LIKE TOMOYA DID TO USHIO!

And wait...why does Natsuki have a boyfriend? o-e
bookwurm247 chapter 9 . 8/4/2013
i loved it!
dragonmusic chapter 9 . 7/11/2013
cute i cry so much TWT
cutey650kuto chapter 9 . 3/15/2013
Aww this story was soo sad yet soo sweet! It would have been really sweet if Lucy appeared as like a spirit or something when natsuki was kidnapped or at the cemetery, but i loved it!
Wasabi-kun chapter 8 . 7/14/2012
Oh. My. God. I cried so hard... I loved Clannad and I loved that one episode with Ushio and Tomoya in the meadow after Nagisa died... So beautiful! TT_TT

And wait... Why does Natsuki have a boyfriend?
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
nice
XxElessaxX chapter 9 . 6/13/2012
*sob* im gonna cry T_T
Chiharu Himeji chapter 9 . 6/1/2012
That was truly a great ending. I'm so touched by it! I love this story so much that I'm sad it ended..but u know what they say,good things will always come to an end soon

I hope that u can make more wonderful fanfics again!
GoldenRoseTanya chapter 9 . 5/31/2012
i would've liked if u made lucy alive but kidnapped...but it was also good i got a bit, oh what shit am i speaking , i must say too much nostalgic in the last chapter...
Terumi Okino chapter 9 . 5/31/2012
It's pretty sad though :'( but it's nice to hear that Natsu has realized that he shouldn't have abandoned Natsuki! I seriously love this story :D I would request a sequel for this!
XxThe-Crest-Of-AnubisxX chapter 9 . 5/30/2012
You can always make u're story's sequels

But this time(like the way you want it, Lucy being kidnap and her 5 years of absen
Btw love u're story so much...
GhostOrchestra chapter 9 . 5/29/2012
Aww...that was such a sweet ending 3 You did really well for a first, keep up the good work!
MishaHeartfiliaFullbuster chapter 9 . 5/29/2012
very nice fanfiction
89niners-best-team-ever chapter 9 . 5/29/2012
Sad to see this story go. This is the only story I like when Lucy is dead. And you didn't bring her back to life with some crazy reason. And it's good that you didn't go the whole Lucy kidnapped bit. We have to many of those. Good luck on your future stories!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »