Reviews for Outcasts
AllThatGlistens chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
Very in character and adorable.
avengingwolves chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
aww loved it!
Lastavica chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
MaddAlice chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Really liked this :)
Dancing Eyes chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
I like it! I did wonder how they got themselves on the team, and you really captured their bantar perfectly! Nice job!
Time and Fate chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
Love it.
Gage39 chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Yay Clint! Good for Natasha convincing him to join with her! I think he'd join Loki again if she did. Keep up the good work!
Tsunay Nami chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
very, very good! i liked thefanfic. :D

kisses. *
Sepsis chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Yeah, I can understand that he misses coulson. :( And to work or to feel needed... Though I can also imagine him ignoring Starks texts. He really seems to believe that they only helped eachother because they needed to and thats it.

"She engaged everyone in polite conversation, making sure no one was left out. She also kept Stark's tongue in check, which Clint was grateful for"

that sounds perfect to me. ;)

I loved it how natasha knew where to find him and knew what to say to him.

I really liked how it was optimistic but still very realistic. :)
Arlothia chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Awesome! I liked this! I really like how this adresses Clint and Tasha becoming Avengers and ditching SHIELD, becoming more like the comics in a way, even though I think it's cool if they stay SHIELD agents as well, but we'll see what MARVEL decides to do with them _

Keep it up!

The Pearl Maiden chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Great piece! :)
WandaCarla chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
I think this is my first clint pov and I liked it! I really hope this isn't a one shot though cuz I really think it be interesting if you continued. Nice job (:
Cookie-Stories chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
felt that if you included a "for her." at the end, it would have ended off the story sweet(: but this story is amazing!