Reviews for Making A Choice
myallconsuminglove chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
Aww this one shot was so cute, I love how you described there emotions so well, and the interactions !
Miss Pretty Girl chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
nice i liked it good job
booboobegone chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
I'm stalking you! Well done my girl! Liked your take on 3x22! Better than a phone call!
realjena chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Much happier ending than him being left alone to die! Though I do love the idea of vamp-Elena... Excellent fic!
MylovelyDamon chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
"I stiffened in surprise and astonishment. No way. No fucking way." .
...You know I can actually hear him say that to himself in his head? ;D

"It's like I had never lived until her lips touched mine. Like the world was black and white and she was the sun that bathed the Earth in colour. She made me, in that one moment, human again."
...Pure poetry! :)

And my absolute personal favorite! :)
"This day, this minute, this second is all you never knew you'd always lived for." I LOVED Damon's POV, it was so much in character!

This was really well done, I actually got goosebumps when reading your A/N because I felt like my own thoughts were mirrored back to me 100%! Oh man, what does this show do to us? ;D ...I've never been more invested and drawn to a couple like Damon and Elena either (well, maybe Spike & Buffy in an alternate universe where there was actually a shot of getting them together! ;D) and I won't give up hope that they're IT for each other because, in my mind, they already are! Kinda makes you wish your lown life were a TV show sometimes, only with slightly less gore and supernatural death-freakiness ;P Sometimes I wonder what we do with all that yearning and wishing and hoping in our personal lives! If only there was a way our lives could be that magical and filled with passion and adventure, all of us would be in 7th heaven! ;)

Keep up the good work, hon! 3
JulieAnastasja chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
I really like your end! (and of course history) btw she say "I love you" so happy :)
The Wuzzy chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
This is great, I wish this is what had happened :D The bits with the toyboy and the squirells made me chuckle. Keep it up and don't lose hope I'm confident DE will be endgame. :)
Jjjo chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Mmmm, yep, that's how it should have gone.

One note- snarky!elena felt ooc- it wrang wrong. Just because she's decided to go with Damon shouldn't make her act more like Damon, (even if everyone should act more like Damon... yum... woops, sorry, got distracted). Mostly mentioning it because aside from that one spot, i thought your characterization was really good.

To clarify- the fluff I liked. It was sarcastic, winking Elena that threw me.
ForeverDestined chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
I seriously started crying because this is what it could've been if Elena had made the right choice. She wouldn't be dead and Damon wouldn't be heartbroken... AGAIN. I am so pissed off at how she left him to die alone on the show.

It's not Damon that doesn't deserve her, it's Elena that doesn't deserve him.
Marina chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
way better ending than the season finale! it sucked when she chose stephan over him. stupid writers. thanks for the story!
notnormaljusthuman chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Now there's what should have happened! I couldn't *believe* them when Elena just abandoned Damon and left him to die alone. How horrifically cruel, and so unlike her! This is what I wanted :)

Thanks for writing x
Ems-g chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
I personally thought Elena was going to go against everything her family and friends thought she should do and go to Damon. I mean, she loves him when everyone and I do mean everyone LOVES Stefan and yet, the storyine is inconsistant and had her go back to Stefan. It wasn't the character of Elena and that pissed me off so much!

And when Ric was dying, you could SO see that Damon was totally thinking of Elena! And when he stormed into the hospital, I was hoping for a scene of Damon screaming at Stefan for letting her die. But no, Meredith had to give us the great news that Elena was transitioning.

Was Meredith still using Damon's blood? Cause that would make Damon and Elena have the whole creator bond and I would love that! But knowing the writers, it'll be a completely new vampire's blood and not Damon. :(
BlindTurtle8104 chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Omg. This definitely should have happened! It would have been fantastic! However, it didn't happen so I'm hoping that once she becomes a vamp, she'll remember her first conversation with Damon and be like oh! Being with Damon is all consuming so I wanna be with him! Yay! Though thats only something us delena shippers can hope fingers are crossed.

And great story! I loved every bit of it :)
ocasille chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Awee that was so good. I wish that had happened on the show!

I was saying to my sis a while ago I bet they'll make us wait till the finale for her to finally pick Damon, then we'll have to wait all summer for them to be together, but the writers couldn't even give us that!

Like I like Stefan and when he and Elena were together he was good to Elena, and he did leave to save Damon's life. But Damon is the one that's always been there for her without fail. You would think Elena would always be wondering, like is Stefan gonna turn back into the ripper?

Blahhhh stupid writers, playing with DE all season :(
Jade2099 chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
heheh Loved it. I wish that Elena had not totally screwed Damon over with a phone call. I felt it tacky. It was a side of Elena...I realize there had to be a choice made...but in the end it really showed her character. Granted...we could look at it from this perspective: She went back to Mystic Falls NOT because of Stefan but because if the entire bloodline was dying she could say goodbye to just about everyone instead of one. Still shows that Damon just isn't as important to her...bah. I have my own story where I did the whole "she met Damon first and he compelled her to forget"...and I'm going to continue it. lol

I love how she came to him. Though I wonder where Matt is in all of this. :)