Reviews for Of Wine And Coffee
Guest chapter 38 . 10/20/2014
i have only just found this story and OMG it was excellent it had me laughting and crying throughout excellent write more.
lucky333123 chapter 38 . 9/15/2014
I just read the whole fan fiction today! I love it soooo much 3
FangirlingFanatic chapter 27 . 9/10/2014
Oh my god. You just used my favorite song of all time, Tell Her is just the sweetest! I'm serious, I just lost my ever loving mind over that! I think my parents are on the phone with an asylum... I love this story and the songs and everything and gah. I just love it all.
Mufasa09 chapter 23 . 8/13/2014
That chapter was certainly difficult for me to read. All while I was reading I wanted to stop reading because it was so intense. Poor Blaine and Kurt, hopefully they will be alright. Any ways I would like to mention that I love the interaction between Sebastian and Kurt. I love how easily Sebastian became part of Kurt's family. I look forward to reading the rest of the chapters.
StrainAsylum chapter 9 . 2/14/2014
Sweet ;)
StrainAsylum chapter 8 . 2/14/2014
I don't see Kurt as this weak, clingy person, but /shrug you're the author. And it was cruel of Blaine to rip open the emotional wounds and add fresh wounds. Especially in public (way to go, Blaine).
StrainAsylum chapter 6 . 2/14/2014
Really great...Kurt had forgotten what he felt like, so long ago.
StrainAsylum chapter 5 . 2/14/2014
I suspect that when Sebastian does crack, he'll crack hard...
StrainAsylum chapter 4 . 2/14/2014
Pretty good ;) The basement is big enough for 2 beds, though; remember? Finn & Kurt both having beds down there? Either way, it would be cruel to have Sebastian on the air mattress on the floor, considering his shoulder and ribs (it would be very painful to get up).
StrainAsylum chapter 3 . 2/14/2014
Excellently done. Well written and Kurt is unfailingly positive, despite his trepidation.
StrainAsylum chapter 2 . 2/14/2014
Wow...terrific start...so very sad, of course.
StarGleekBelle chapter 8 . 1/8/2014
I read this ages ago when you were first writing it and absolutely loved it. I usually only read Kurtbastian fics once, but tonight I felt like rereading something I knew I loved. I forgot just how much I truly loved this fic though and I'm so unbelievably thrilled to be experiencing this all over again. The feels associated with this are so unreal. Thank you for writing such an incredible story.
GleeCrosse2134 chapter 12 . 12/8/2013
That's funny about the Julian and Lo thing, because in CP Coulter's 'Dalton', which is a very popular story, two of the main characters are Julian and Logan. But anyway...
I really really love this story. It has to be one of the best Kurtbastian stories I have ever read. Like, ever.
misuky7 chapter 38 . 9/30/2013
This was wonderful, I'm happy this was my first Kurt/Sebastian story. I was really good. :3
xCaellachx chapter 37 . 9/21/2013
A truly wonderful story! I appreciate how you kept Sebastian in character thru the whole story. Some writers tend to change him into a Blaine type character, who is just too sweet. Sebastian, even happy in love, would maintain his snark. So, well done, you! I'll definitely be reading this again.