Reviews for Of Wine And Coffee
Mickey chapter 37 . 11/11/2016
I loved it even the sad parts
lizzyaml chapter 38 . 4/13/2016
Yo I hate you for all the roller caster emotional. In 5h I had to stop reading 3-4 time for crying!... seriously it's a good
SorrySucker19 chapter 37 . 3/20/2016
Well done ending! I love it, though what happens with Sebastian? He'll follow to New York?
SorrySucker19 chapter 36 . 3/20/2016
I absolutely love that the characters themselves acknowledged that they're basically a soap opera XD I just find it funny :P
SorrySucker19 chapter 33 . 3/19/2016
Wait, what? Why go through all that effort to SHATTER Kurt to pieces just to explain it all anyway in a letter? That makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. And why shatter Kurt so completely anyway? A simple rejection would have been sufficient. I am so confused, can this be explained? A PM or something because this isn't a flame, I'm just legitimately confused. It makes 0 sense.
AlyssaLuvsKlaine chapter 37 . 1/20/2016
I liked this fiction a lot
AlyssaLuvsKlaine chapter 30 . 1/20/2016
I sang along to the song and cried doin It
Darklightningstorm chapter 22 . 12/23/2015
I have no idea how to navigate Tumblr. I tried using Google to find it, even just your account, but I couldn't. I don't suppose you could just send me a link or something, so I can read that bit of the story.
musme chapter 38 . 12/23/2015
I love it very much !
Thanks
kalikk chapter 35 . 9/9/2015
Tão perfeito
kalikk chapter 23 . 9/9/2015
ñ sou fã do Blaine mas meu coração doi
kalikk chapter 4 . 9/9/2015
so good :)
goddess chapter 9 . 8/12/2015
I don't really understand these past two chapters, because I was under the impression kurt and blaine were already broken up, why is kurt freaking out now that blaine told him that he lied to him about the reason he broke up with him? He knew they were broke up already.
Guest chapter 38 . 10/20/2014
i have only just found this story and OMG it was excellent it had me laughting and crying throughout excellent write more.
lucky333123 chapter 38 . 9/15/2014