Reviews for From the Shadows
UsernameBrooke chapter 23 . 1/26
I really liked this story. The ending felt a bit forced, but other than that, it was awesome. I'm glad I stumbled upon it.
maddy chapter 23 . 10/1/2014
i liked it a lot but not trying to be mean but i hated the ending. julian and jennys relationship was adorable why did you have to end it on such a sad ending :(
Book Pond chapter 23 . 9/12/2013
Love it! Will you wrote a sequel or is this it? :) :) :)
MelRose520 chapter 23 . 8/20/2013
This story was great! I loved it!
Extended Experience chapter 23 . 8/16/2013
WWWAAAHHHH! Worst. Ending. Ever. ):
Extended Experience chapter 17 . 8/16/2013
I know... that paperclip IS a creep
Princess Mariana chapter 23 . 8/11/2013
You should write a sequel! :)
foal1011606 chapter 23 . 8/11/2013
Loved it. I really did! QQ
TheNewCompanion chapter 23 . 8/11/2013
I really liked this story, although I have to admit that the last few chapters weren't nearly as good as they were at first.
effys828 chapter 22 . 8/8/2013
Really interesting story! I loooooove it :)
Katheryn chapter 22 . 8/5/2013
I mean I thought I didn't think I'd reviewed. I thought I remembered telling you it. OMG! I found a way to check the reviews and post more than one per chapter. Sorry.
Katheryn chapter 22 . 8/5/2013
Sorry for not reviewing. I went to YMCA youth camp. It's an overnight one. Well here is my idea:
So the teens awake in they're "home" with Emma with them. Then a snake enters followed by wolf and Julian. Jenny wakes to the screams. She runs to the room in the house where everyone is in and sees Julian eat a soul.
TheNewCompanion chapter 22 . 8/4/2013
I like this story!
Shana113 chapter 22 . 7/28/2013
I know you have been posting a lot lately but I was really hoping you would update this story quick. I really like Julian and Jenny's relationship, I love the way he is with her and I hope you continue
Katheryn chapter 22 . 7/27/2013
- teens should wake up to see Lurker and the creeper coming toward them (scream)
- Julian appears
- Jenny hears screams
- Jenny investigate (not leaving house)
Just a few thoughts