Reviews for From the Shadows
Melstrife chapter 23 . 7/2/2015
Wow! What a story! Really good! I want to cry with this final chapter though! Always preferred Julian and Jenny together. But I think in the end, Julian would go get Jenny like he did in the book. Young Jenny was too young, but I think they might have worked something out when she got older. Your version of how Julian would be with young Jenny was great and made perfect since. Young Jenny just wouldn't understand at her age and she would be in too much danger. But Julian will always protect his love in the shadows and Lurker and Creeper will also keep an eye on her too!

I love Forbidden Game trilogy, I read it when I was 11 and I still love it.
UsernameBrooke chapter 23 . 1/26/2015
I really liked this story. The ending felt a bit forced, but other than that, it was awesome. I'm glad I stumbled upon it.
maddy chapter 23 . 10/1/2014
i liked it a lot but not trying to be mean but i hated the ending. julian and jennys relationship was adorable why did you have to end it on such a sad ending :(
bookbunnyx chapter 23 . 9/12/2013
Love it! Will you wrote a sequel or is this it? :) :) :)
MelRose520 chapter 23 . 8/20/2013
This story was great! I loved it!
Extended Experience chapter 23 . 8/16/2013
WWWAAAHHHH! Worst. Ending. Ever. ):
Extended Experience chapter 17 . 8/16/2013
I know... that paperclip IS a creep
Princess Mariana chapter 23 . 8/11/2013
You should write a sequel! :)
foal1011606 chapter 23 . 8/11/2013
Loved it. I really did! QQ
TheNewCompanion chapter 23 . 8/11/2013
I really liked this story, although I have to admit that the last few chapters weren't nearly as good as they were at first.
effys828 chapter 22 . 8/8/2013
Really interesting story! I loooooove it :)
Katheryn chapter 22 . 8/5/2013
I mean I thought I didn't think I'd reviewed. I thought I remembered telling you it. OMG! I found a way to check the reviews and post more than one per chapter. Sorry.
Katheryn chapter 22 . 8/5/2013
Sorry for not reviewing. I went to YMCA youth camp. It's an overnight one. Well here is my idea:
So the teens awake in they're "home" with Emma with them. Then a snake enters followed by wolf and Julian. Jenny wakes to the screams. She runs to the room in the house where everyone is in and sees Julian eat a soul.
TheNewCompanion chapter 22 . 8/4/2013
I like this story!
Shana113 chapter 22 . 7/28/2013
I know you have been posting a lot lately but I was really hoping you would update this story quick. I really like Julian and Jenny's relationship, I love the way he is with her and I hope you continue