Reviews for The Girl History Forgot
Not telling chapter 12 . 2/3
OMG such a great story, please please please make a sequel. Please
bojoflo12 chapter 12 . 1/6
That was a perfect ending!
EmiStone chapter 12 . 6/29/2014
Lady Ayami chapter 12 . 6/16/2014
I liked the ending, Love. I approve. 3
majornerd1315 chapter 12 . 5/7/2014
Hello! This story was extremely well written and creative. I really hope that you font give up on this story of Valeska because I think that you can do a lot with this. Keep on writing!
Rachelandes chapter 12 . 4/26/2014
This is by far my favorite fanfic. Please write more of them. I don't care if it is on the worst book in the world, if you have a fanfic about it I will endure just to understand your story completely, not that one must do so to enjoy it. I seriously LOVE this story and can't wait in till you post another. Keep writing
Guest chapter 12 . 3/13/2014
She shure showed him!
BookReader6493 chapter 12 . 1/3/2014
I really liked the story. I now wonder how Valeska dealt with the Provost's Guard once she became the Rogue. It would be an interesting sequel. Anyway I thought the story was awesome.
ziva10 chapter 12 . 12/25/2013
I do love the ending I could see Beka being like Valeska if she had been ignored by Lord Provost
Toomanybooks16 chapter 12 . 12/25/2013
Simply wonderful. I loved this whole story, I would love to see a sequel! Maybe what happened to Valeska as she fought her way to becoming Rogue?
Lady Sabine of Macayhill chapter 12 . 12/25/2013
I was expecting that Valeska wasn't going to be allowed to become a guard, but I certainly didn't expect that she became the first Queen of Thieves. I enjoyed this and I would love to read a sequel.
Lady Sabine of Macayhill chapter 11 . 12/16/2013
Great chapter.
gusenitsa chapter 10 . 12/5/2013
It's neat when you connect back to the world we already know by showing us the development of slang terms like 'rat'. I wonder if you are going to keep including 'modern' characters like Beka the provost and Rosto or was their purpose just to introduce the journals?

You've created some really interesting characters, I can't wait to see what you do with them.
Lady Sabine of Macayhill chapter 10 . 11/27/2013