Reviews for You're So Stupid
Constellation Temptation chapter 1 . 1/24
Gotta love Zadf. I swear these two would make the greatest friends. I wish more ppl would write Zadf
Shali01 chapter 4 . 6/22/2013
I love this story great job
AsianCutie93 chapter 4 . 10/26/2012
Aw, I love all these scenes. They're all really adorable and well written. It is really hard to write Zim and Dib as friends, but you pull it off really well. :)
a kiss of winter chapter 3 . 9/6/2012
XD You should make Zim and Dib watch "Drunkest Guy Ever Goes For More Beer".
a kiss of winter chapter 4 . 9/5/2012
THIS IS HILARIOUS! XDDD You HAVE to update! Like, ASAP!
angorianwolf chapter 4 . 8/25/2012
Zim is now scarred for life. xD
I love these, they are great. Words...
Crossdress, Punch, Tree
Kazehana23 chapter 4 . 8/7/2012
I'm disturbed just by reading the 'Salad Fingers' on this fic and I haven't seen that video yet! Nonetheless it was hilarious! XD
Invader Nayn chapter 4 . 8/7/2012
i was watching salad fingers because it seemed absolutely scary, and i wanted to check it out for myself, so i was turning down the volume when i accidentally hit "play" on my keyboard, and invader zim started playing in front of the video, (i dont know what episode was playing) on itunes, well you can imagine i was pretty scared by this sudden apperance of zim laughing on his rooftop while salad fingers was talking about rusty spoons, and i was all like "HOLY *Bleep*
DarkWind123 chapter 4 . 8/7/2012
I love the salad fingers reference
PuddingNinja chapter 4 . 8/6/2012
I've seen overly attatched girlfriend, but not the other ones! I don't want to see Salad Fingers... I'm easily creeped out... XD You should do YouTube people or something, like Nigahiga or Jenna Marbles! Keep the awesomeness up!
Invader Phoenix chapter 4 . 8/6/2012
Heh. Got very excited at the mention of the Tobuscus Literal Trailer...XD
Invader Bean chapter 4 . 8/6/2012
Ah omg this was hilarious!
Invader Wilson chapter 4 . 8/6/2012
I just got done watching Salid Fingers, when he mentioned not being able to reach the fish, I cracked up thinking about what Dib was saying. LOL, I love these stories!
Moonheart13 chapter 4 . 8/6/2012
i agree about salad fingers. i reacted pretty much the way zim and dib did.
btw thnx for using "Internet"
Invader Johnny chapter 4 . 8/6/2012
I think I will see those videos that Zim and Dib, they may be disturbing but their coments are humorous to say the least.

Invader Johnny Signing Off.