Reviews for The Intervention
Very nice:)
NeonLovesYou chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
To be honest, I saw that coming. Lol
Killer Sand Shadow chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
There was no part of this story that wasn't awesome! I love that they were totally in character. This is pretty much exactly how I imagined their conversation would go and it was so welll written. Also I love the fact that you didn't say it was all Jades fault. That is getting so annoying to read especially when they were both responsible for their relationship problem and their subsequent breakup. Also the BTR rescue was hilarious with just a hint of random.
Favorite line : Yeeaah, in case you didn't notice, that's pretty much how I treat everybody
mochafrap chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
OMG, yeah. That's the thing that bothered me a lot about Bade in Victorious too. Tori's been a threat since the Pilot, and it always felt like those two are being built up secretly. You just nailed all my feels right here.
Nina chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
You are awesome.

hahaha

I loooved the ending.

"Was that Big Time Rush?" HAHAHA

And the fact that Jade didn't just fall into Beck's arms. It was totally in character. And did you notice that whenever there's a story in which Beck finally admits he was wrong and tells Jade he still loves her, it ends up with him saying:"I won't give up."?

Yeah. Nice going, boy. Would love to see you fight for her for once.

Keep up xx
Lily chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
HAHAHAA The ending surprised me & Ohh I really liked this story, You're a great writer!
nicholee33 chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
that was really good :D
Rockets Love chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
This is great an should have a sequel! And the ending made me crack up! Hahaha sooo funny and great!
Sucker 4 romance chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
YO! I love this story just like I love your other story! And I love how you used BTR!
Emily chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
I really liked your story..but I'm sad that Bade didn't get back together. Maybe you could do a second part? ;) I would love that.
even lovers drown chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Haha, that was a nice ending, with Jade being friends with the boys! I loved that Liz Gillies got a guest spot in Big Time Rush too. And the line "This is hopeless. I knew I should have picked a stockier ex boyfriend." was fantastic and so Jade.
iamreallyreallybored chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Holy chiz I love this so much! 3
Jade Lautner-JogiaXD chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
I think Jade and Kendall would be perfect!
Anie chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Love it ! Beck get what he deserve! The boy have to suffer! Jade is not going to back with him so easily!
Pearlsnorlax chapter 1 . 5/12/2012