Reviews for The Jabberjay
Pokemonpoko chapter 6 . 1/14/2016
love it
legeorge chapter 35 . 2/6/2014
This is amazing! You are super talented and I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO sad this is over!
Wonderful, epic, one of the best fanfics ever. So far you are my favourite author ever!:-)
FutureNovelist887 chapter 35 . 8/27/2013
I've got to say, Hg, you've been pretty much my biggest inspiration since the day I began reading "We All Grow Up Even Percabeth". I love the friendship we've developed, how we can bicker about other people with each other and complain and cry and laugh together and all that whatnot.

and of course I loved it, dear! not only did you include some of my characters, but the thought was so original. "No One Will Cry" got a great follow up, like honestly. keep doing what you're doing, lovely. and YAY and also kind of noooo for high school. Cuz yeah. just. high school.
FutureNovelist887 chapter 34 . 8/27/2013
*claps and cries*
icywriter098 chapter 35 . 8/19/2013
WHOOO HOOOOO
cybercutie chapter 35 . 8/18/2013
What happened to 'All is Fair in Love and War' ?
Future chapter 29 . 8/12/2013
*screams loudly because I totally called that*
I KNEW HE WAS GONNA BE ALL NO BRO CAn'T MARRY YOU AT THE ALTAR I KNEW IT
icywriter098 chapter 29 . 8/11/2013
3 !
Future chapter 26 . 8/7/2013
I'm thinking that's the best route, honestly, dear. The story is great but kind of dragging. Best to end it while you still have your head mostly in the game than let it struggle on until it's nothing.

whoahannahgetsdeepwhenshe'shadtwohoursofsleep

also this made me really happy (to see a new chapter I mean)
Future chapter 25 . 6/18/2013
As always, it's simply brilliant. I can't wait to see where we end up -you know, before the actual final ending. It's going to be an adventure, even though it's just the end.

Umm, so yeah. It's early (as in noon eighteen) and I'm hungry and awfully ready to go back home. Wish me luck.
Much love and many blessings
Future
Kenzie chapter 24 . 5/27/2013
Ugh please finish this story ! This is one of my favorites
mel5055 chapter 24 . 12/28/2012
Aww, DREWOAKLEY FOREVER! 3 3
icywriter098 chapter 24 . 12/24/2012
You updated.
Best. Christmas. Present. EVER.
I'm so in love with Oklea, I can't stand it.
Happy Christmas! Please check out my stories and drop a review! You'd make my whole year!
icywhisperingkiss
FutureNovelist887 chapter 23 . 11/28/2012
Nooo! It can't be OVER! Or, well, almost over.

NOPE.

NOPE I WON'T ALLOW IT.

IT'S TOO BEAUTIFUL TO DIE.

"I'll Be Home for Christmas" came to mind when I read the Christmas part. And I really love how all of the characters have stayed the same yet changed drastically. You've done a simply magnificent job of transcending from nervous, to bitter, to fun and romantic, and back down to a nostalgic gruesomeness that all of us have felt sometime before.

It's amazing, darling. I will shed tears when it's over. :)

OHMYPOPTARTS SUBJECT CHANGE MY BIRTHDAY IS IN TWO DAYS :D
icywriter098 chapter 23 . 11/28/2012
I'm seriously DYING here. I'll get an inboxfull of alerts, and I'll look through all of them for the one that says this story has a new chapter! I am freaking out. PLEASE update as soon as you can!