Reviews for A Mission to Change Direction
JasmineGreenTea chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
LOVED THIS!
Casey Wolfe chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
I absolutly love you. This was amazing!
Books.R.Magic chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
This story was good. I liked the connection and development between Harry and Draco, and the description was good as well. I just have a problem with how it ended after they broke through the wards to the camp. When did Harry get so completely, utterly and ridiculously useless?! He's been an Auror for 10 years (at this point in canon Head Auror or soon-to-be); and yet he can't take down one single opponent when in battle? Useless.
The fighting was over too quickly as well, it just seemed to happen too much at once and the 'big reveal' of Annette didn't feel 'big', not really.
Also, how come Harry needed so long in hospital?! All he had done to him was a couple of crucios. He's come out worse fighting Voldie and his Death Eaters and not needed half as long.
It seems Harry's really lost it in this. He did better when he was an untrained 17year old with next to no back up.
Apart from that I liked this fic.
-Books-
Disappointed chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
I was looking forward to reading this and I loved it up until the part where they found the ward and the hideout and everything. From there on, the story sort of fell apart. There wasn't any clue about Annette being involved in the fiasco at all and Jan and Markus showing up all of sudden...
Julia chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Loved the story! I only wish I got to witness their happily ever after as well :)
sunystone chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
I adored this story!
Rising Phoenix-82 chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Lovely ending,
Nelliephantt chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
I absolutely loved this! You write really well. I totally did not expect the bad guy to be Annette either! It's always the quiet ones :P Anyway, really good job & thanks for sharing :)
Greiiy chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
Ahhhh I luuuurved it. Very good plot! Your grammar is literally spot on, and the romance was seriously delectable :P Ahhhh they seriously make such a gorgeous couple. What will it take to make Daniel Radcliffe and Tom Felton fall for one another in real life?

Sorry, that's just me and my sick perverted mind, HAHA! Thankyou for taking the time to post the story!
mochiusagi chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Awwww cute ending! Did not expect that twist though, who would have thought it was the nice baker woman and not the son with an attitude.
cassy1994 chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
action, check, comedy, check, romance, check! I do declare that this was excellent!
Cathcer1984 chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Wonderful story! And did not expect it to be Annette! Fantastic twist :)
xAkireix chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Seems like they really liked this assignment. At least they already know they'll do good as a married couple. I wonder if they'll be as disgustingly sweet when they are actually married for real. Oh well, they were just too adorable for words at times and they did manage to capture the bad guy... or woman in this case.

It's a great story. I enjoyed it a lot. :)
DELETEDFORGOODDDDDD chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Good story and all, but, I don't know if it was just me or what cause I found the whole thing to be kind of weak. Like the arguments in the story between Harry and Draco weren't that exciting. The fights between Harry, Draco and Markus were also weak. I didn't find it all that suspenseful, like when Annette was attacking Harry, I wasn't like on the edge of my seat wondering if Harry was going to make it. Most stories can do that to me, but this one just didn't. Good writing, really it was, just not that amazing. No offense, but I said this cause it needed to be said, not all authors get really flattering reviews.
TheNightmareBeforeDawn chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Nice twist in the story. I actually didn't expect that Annette was the bad guy(girl)