Reviews for Butterfly Trap
I wish there was a sequel...this thing could be a wonderful series even
I love it...it's awesome
Amu4ever chapter 1 . 2/24
Hmm...wonder how this would continue.

Would be really cool, if you made this a multi-chaptered story. Even if it is just to make Allen experience the pleasurable part of being with Walden, really there should be mainly good parts. After all wasn't Waldon praised as amazing lover by every girl he had in cannon?

He would make Allen see the good sides very fast. And Alen would surely enjoy it...once Waldon wasn't too out of it anymore to be gentle...
SinnersDate chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
Awesone
Guest chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
Sooo hot! Always thought Alan should give Walden something back for staying at his house;)
WolvesImmortalRising chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
So cute. . It was somehow funny and sweet in qn odd way while still being hot. Poor Allen.
Black-Rose23 chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
It appears, even when they're non-con and Walden's clearly unstable, this pairing still makes me smile. I feel terrible for Alan, of course, but I just love these two together - under any situation apparently. Good story.
jamontoast4eva chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
That was to HOT for rape? O_o
Loved the story... I think
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
:0 awe - some :)
zombiephantom17 chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
damn...
GodShot chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Well, that was super f*cking hot. :3 Haha I loved it. Totally admire this pairing. I honestly wish they get together someday. :D I could imagine Walden doing this to Alan... That sick pervert. Lol.

Oh, why are there only two fics written for this pairing? Why? Still, many thanks to you for contributing one into this ship. I hope there will be a lot more in here next time. Great work on everything. :)