Reviews for Afternoon Coincedences
"Jump jumped." In my opinion, that was a good pun. It can't get any punnier than that. I suck at puns and I don't know how to SPOT one, but that one was on the DOT. Pun intended? Nevermind.
mitsuyo-chan chapter 12 . 2/4
That was so funny XD
Tigerwoman188 chapter 9 . 10/16/2013
That be crazy if he does end up with Roy's voice actor in the anime :)
Ciel D'or Serendipite chapter 12 . 6/30/2013
Ah, I thought Papa and Mama Tetsu seemed a little familiar...although it's been awhile since I read that manga. Good story! Very entertaining
PT-chan ssu chapter 12 . 6/20/2013
This was a really cute story! I hope a daily life arc like this actually happens in cannon too.
XD
HeArTzCrImSoNaNdGoLd chapter 2 . 6/2/2013
Is it wrong I laughed at Izuki-senpai's un 'Jump junped.' ? o.o

LOL. But it was funny! And I even laugh at some of Izeuki-senpai's jokes. Some are really funny xDDD
IamBatgirl chapter 12 . 3/16/2013
This was flipping amazing! I really liked how you portrayed all the characters and I loved the wrap up!
oh-harley chapter 6 . 12/13/2012
ahomine will be forever ahomine xD
sakura-fai chapter 2 . 9/1/2012
Hahaha, I loved his puns. XD I thought they were funny, don't worry Izuki! You'll find a girl that thinks you're funny!

XD And love how the second neighbor didn't see 'em. XD
ryuu chapter 12 . 8/27/2012
Ah...i really like akashi part the most...
Kuroshiroryuu chapter 7 . 8/5/2012
Che. Satsuki's chara was kinda off a bit cuz she does snap at Daiki but not really hard other than that I like!
Kuroshiroryuu chapter 6 . 8/5/2012
Aomine swears and doesn't say something weird as a goddess or basketball, that was akward. He's the arrogent and stubborning type remember?
Kuroshiroryuu chapter 5 . 8/5/2012
First off, Takao calls Midorin "Shin-chan" and second of all you got their personalities right which I like
AspergianStoryteller chapter 3 . 7/30/2012
What exactly is a tsundere?
AspergianStoryteller chapter 2 . 7/30/2012