Reviews for Learn to Love
DarianRaine606 chapter 27 . 10/29
I read this during my free time at work and didn't stop smiling the whole day. Except when we got busy. So I guess I just wanted to say thank you, today could have been so much worse. Today could have been hell. But thanks to you, and this story, the only things that ache other than my feet are my cheeks.
MetalGodlv66 chapter 27 . 9/24
Wow, this has been super uber cute and such a fun read! I've been glued to this for the past two days I think and I must say the ending is quite satisfying. Although, the only negative thing I can say about this was the fact that Harry/Draco breakup felt really forced.
this is a username too chapter 27 . 8/9
I am glad I stumbled upon this story. It was incredibly cute and a great pick me up! I know I will find myself rereading this from time to time like my favorite books. This story truly is one of my favorites!
Jd-dox chapter 27 . 7/21
Aww. They are so adorable. I think this may actually be the first fanfic I have ever read about a perfectly 'normal' relationship. No death threats, no in necessary drama. Just pure love. I loved it surprisingly much. Maybe that just speaks about your talent as an author:D
swred5 chapter 2 . 7/13
I just finished chapter two, and I think I'm in love! I don't think Scorpious and Draco could be more awesome! Thank you for writing such great characters! I continue to chapter 3!
Tuinne chapter 27 . 6/27
You made me so so so happy. I have been in the fandom for a long while now and this is the first time I encountered your fic. Admittedly, I have been out of FFNet for a long time but still, finding this made me really happy.

You have crafted such adorable characters and fluffy plot that makes me, the reader, smile goofily the whole time and gosh, that scene where Scorpius pushes Harry away made my heart tremble a bit (and admittedly there was a bit of tears).

You are awesome and thank you for this wonderful story. :D
Eholiday chapter 27 . 6/25
What a great story! I enjoyed reading it. Thanks for sharing!
lightwalnut64 chapter 27 . 6/20
This amazing fanfic was published in 2012 so I don't know if you are still writing or not but I'd really enjoy reading more of your fanfics ;_; This was super cute and I smiled the whole time I was reading it! It's just super fun and it got me thinking like 'Damn I hope I have a relationship like this in the future' lol xD this sounds very weird but I like how they teased each other :( And I just can imagine that they hardly would get bored living like that, it's actually so unboring like Scorp would say!
I'll totally miss this! :( It's 5am and i spent the night reading it! I just couldn't stop reading (I tried it and went to watch some tv show but ended up like Fuck im reading it period xD)

This was not a good review, I think lol I just want to say that I really enjoyed it! A lot! :) See you next time~~
Jo chapter 27 . 6/19
That was soooooo sweet. I loved it!
Jen chapter 27 . 6/10
sjcrown3 chapter 8 . 1/30
tat5934 chapter 16 . 1/9
Awwww!. How cute! Draco starts to care :-)
tat5934 chapter 14 . 1/9
They're so funny the father and the son together
tat5934 chapter 13 . 1/9
Draco is really a Slytherin! Using Scorpius that was a low blow!
tat5934 chapter 12 . 1/9