Reviews for Learn to Love
Drarry-Lisa chapter 27 . 9/25
A wonderfulllll story with an excellent ending... I particularly loved 7 year Scorpious in this...
rozamarie-ivashkov chapter 27 . 9/8
I loved this story. Great job on the plot and the ending was just the right amount of perfect.
lillypad625 chapter 15 . 9/3
I really love this story! Although so far I find Harry a little immature. But it's cute and funny!
Nuria Sato chapter 27 . 8/27
I loved every split second I spent reading this! Cried at the split up and laughed at every funny moment. I was actually wishing you'd give us an ending scene of the house Scorpius gets selected into! :D
rayfu06 chapter 27 . 8/24
Im so gonna make u my fav author!
dorkydva chapter 27 . 8/22
I really love your story! Did miss some parts cause of the M-rating tho, hint hint. You write really well and just to come up with it all, Im in love with you as well!
Joanne chapter 27 . 8/5
Super good story! You have a talent!
Thank you SO much for making my very first experience with Drarry the BEST I could really ask for. This was so beautifully written and all the relationships felt so real. Your writing is amazing. Once again, thank you.
Lassa-Liam chapter 27 . 7/17
This is a really great story :D Scorpius and Teddy are so cute and amusing *-* X) But they are also touching, more than Harry and Draco by the way
Mila Pink chapter 27 . 7/17
Eu amei a história. Scorpius é muito fofo.
Beijos
Pyrane chapter 27 . 7/13
Thanks for writing this cute little story !
And sharing it ;D

***Pyrane***
sarahsezlove chapter 27 . 6/11
I absolutely loved it.
Yvonne Park chapter 27 . 6/1
Cute story! I really enjoyed reading it! Those two are so cute together! Though I am kind of wondering why you rated it M. It doesn't seem like there was anything in there that needed an M rating. It probably would have been okay with T. Haha but oh well. I really liked this story! You did a great job! :)

-Yvonne