Reviews for A Dark World Aches for a Splash of the Sun
Gilbird5 chapter 2 . 6/17/2014
Please do continue this story!
Rosairio chapter 2 . 5/15/2014
Update please!
Squiggle.giggle chapter 2 . 3/5/2014
Love it! Update soon
Belladonnie chapter 2 . 8/12/2013
I love this so damn much that it's not even funny right now, oh my God. I love love love the idea of Blaine Winchester - it's so cute and awesome at the same time and I love the progression of Dean and Castiel's relationship and Dean warming up to Blaine is about the cutest freaking thing ever. I this. So much.
primadonnafirstladyofthestage chapter 2 . 5/1/2013
Aww this is adorable! I loved when Blaine fell I squeeed, please continue this totally awesome fic
ghostlyGatherings chapter 2 . 3/27/2013
All these feels... All these Destiel feels! Please update soon!
Mwahahahahhahhha chapter 2 . 2/9/2013
This is really funnny and nice continue it please
page-of-breath chapter 2 . 1/18/2013
Oh my rowling-Tennant-Barrowman-cumberbatch-ackles-dead-wizard-god.

Yeah, two-line explanation of AWESOME. Jesus, this is so adorable I think I'm gonna cry. I seriously need another chapter. ASAP. Or I might die. (Jk, I just love fluff.)
blackpandajj chapter 2 . 12/13/2012

Wow this is cute more please
paili-chan chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
*lol* you know something. Castiel is going around having sex with dean, and popping out babies out of what's supposed to be his BORROWED human body. The man who owns that body Castiel is in ONLY agreed to let Castiel BORROW his body for the APOCALYPSE. What happened to the 'you'll be FREE to return your human life and FAMILY when the APOCALYPSE is over' promise Castiel made? The apocalypse has been OVER for MONTHS now (if not longer depending on how far in the future this is since Lucifer), and its past time for Castiel to let the poor guy go to try and salvage what's left of his life and family. For all he knows after what happened the last time he saw them, his wife probably had declared legally dead and moved on with his life with their daughter. Speaking of his daughter, he's missing out on prime father/daughter years with her, probably also missing out on seeing her get married depending on how old she is by now, grandkids, etc. So while Castiel is out having the time of HIS angelic life in his BORROWED body, having sex with another man and giving birth to a half human half angel child in his borrowed human body, SOMEWHERE in that borrowed body the TRUE owner of said body is living in misery as his body is being used for things he never agreed to when agreed to let Castiel BORROW it, and is powerless against Castiels holy angelic powers to fight back for control of his own body. *lol*
vecardevucko chapter 2 . 12/10/2012
oh god..more more more please! Its just so adorable! 3
AnimeLove 24-7 chapter 2 . 12/2/2012
Awwww this is going to be a adorably awesome story! Can't wait for the next update !
Guest chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
kslf arsm,sldzl

Please update this.
Ooh, pretty please update this!
This is really quite lovely, what with the Destiel-ness and the Blaine-ness, and arghlyflarghlyflem, this is really quite lovely. Please update this soon? It's adorable, and quite nice, and comeoncomeoncomeoncomeon, Please update? Pretty please?
IisPirate chapter 1 . 6/6/2012