Reviews for Big Men in Suits
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 8/2
Great story! I enjoyed it!
TinkStar87 chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
Yep i was the same way in re-guard to Tash, i didn't like her in IM2, but fell hard for her and/with Hawk in Avengers. Love those two and together...needs to happen, hopefully soon! Really hope there are more one-shots to come. Read ya Later ;)
kali rogers chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
i didn't like her at first...but then I realized that she wasn't going to take tony so I stopped worrying about it's one of my favorite female characters
JLC chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
DeadFlash27 chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
Clintasha FTW
ABandDES108 chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
You should make another chapter or story where she experiments. It would be cute :p Des
rivendellelve chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
"Recon." XD best excuse ever
Guest chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
bluerose921 chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
i liked it ]
silly13 chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
i felt the same way- i dislike her in im2 but love them in avengers, just as i hated furyt in the ironman movies but i like him now
Mishelle20 chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
Awesome job with this.
l chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
Lol i liked this, thanks for this. Clint and Natasha are awesome together. :D
Sincerely Tiffany chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Great one-shot!
SIGF chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
I hope you don't mind, I'm going through your catalog of Avengers stories and reading them all, because I freaking love your writing and your portrayal of Clint/Natasha.

Anyway, not to sound repetitive, but I just loved this. What I loved most is what was left unsaid, what you guided the reader had to read between the lines.

Also, I haven't seen IM2 since it came out in theaters, but now I'm dying to re-watch it and insert this scene in my imagination. Clint was perfect - protective, jealous, disobedient. And Natasha, although annoyed, clearly appreciated it.

Another great story!
Kipling Bunny chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
I love these two together and you actually make me like them even more! You're really good at capturing them and doing them justice. And I'm with you, disliked her in IM2, but Avengers made me actually enjoy her character. Especially with Clint! :D