Reviews for Professional Best
ausland chapter 2 . 3/13/2013
Absolutely bloody brilliant. Loved this, Lestrade is perfect. And Donovan.

Sherlock's addiction seemed a tad too severe- I never pictured him as giving in too much to the drugs, just experimenting for a bit.

Great job! Off to read another of yours, hopefully!
Mally O'Jack chapter 2 . 2/21/2013
This was really good! Very well-written, all the characters in character, and really nice to read Sherlock and then the entrance of John Watson (and the effect on Sherlock) through Lestrade's eyes.
erunyauve chapter 2 . 12/2/2012
"Very well. Your clothes are slightly too large – you've lost weight recently, but have had no time off work so it's stress rather than illness. Could be work stress but this case, while mildly interesting, is nothing undue. So, marriage related."

You had me here - you've got Sherlock's dialogue perfectly. Nice work.
ACtravels chapter 2 . 11/23/2012
Hulloo there! Just happened to come across this when I clicked your name from the review you left me on one of my stories and I absolutely love it! Everything about this is just wonderful and I kind of wish there was more of it. Sherlock is just perfect, of course, but I loved what you did with Lestrade!

The idea of the drug raids being something that happened a lot is just wonderful and this is always sort of how I've pictured the 'you've got to be clean' sort of thing coming about, as well as how Sherlock ended up in Baker Street (honestly can't imagine anyone but mrs Hudson putting up with bullets through the walls, ahha) and then there's John and Mycroft and everything! Bah, this is entirely like my head canon articulated into words and I'm really glad I met it.

I'll be sure to stalk your page a little more searching for other things :)
LongLiveHumour chapter 2 . 10/28/2012
One of the better pre-series stories I've read: snappy, unsentimental, understated. Great stuff. You do a fantastic job making Sherlock the unsympathetic character the police know, though he's still human enough for Lestrade to feel a bit sorry for him. And then there was John Watson... I love the different perspective on the Pink case. Rewrites of canonical events are often boring, but this adds something fresh and original. Great stuff.
Chjajcjjslakncjska chapter 2 . 7/10/2012
Wow this was AWESOME. I totally believed every word of this. Worked ridiculously well. Well done!
LMSharp chapter 2 . 7/5/2012
Okay, this is awesome. You've got the characters down in a true-to-canon type of way. Thank you for writing this!
BMRH chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
Oh thank God! I found it! I read this fanfiction the other day and enjoyed it so much but when I wanted to favourite it today I couldn't find it again! I've been searching for half an hour but, YES, here it is! :D
grossasstoenails chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
By the way, I love the Doctor Who reference!
grossasstoenails chapter 2 . 5/19/2012
That was really good :)
Setep Ka Tawy chapter 2 . 5/12/2012
Ahhh, that was absolutely brilliant. You had Lestrade's character spot on, and the interaction between him and Sherlock was just awesome. Poor guy. I like the way you skipped scene to scene, since that's how Lestrade deals with Sherlock, just on a completely random basis. Usually I find it somewhat difficult to keep reading straight through something like this, but you had me hooked! Excellent job!