Reviews for Thank You
flootzavut chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
D'awwwwwwwwww

Kono really should have better taste
Veuve Noir chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
it's very good
Halle Alexis chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
I liked it. I really hope they get rid of Adam on the show!
alwaysateen chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Wow, I'm just imagining this kiss and I'm melting, lollll. Very nice story. :)
francis2 chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
I could so see this happening. And I could also see this kiss evolving into something more over time.
Sidalee chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
I really like this. That small awkward talk between Steve and Kono and how Steve went to see Adam. And of course the ending, I loved their one on one bonding time and Steve's idea of getting her mind off her Adam.
Isis chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Five stars. Thanks for the smile!
flora.s.t chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
oh hon.

that was awesome. why did i only see it now? oh well. it was fantastic in every possible way and we should really talk soon, but i'm kinda in the middle of testing so it might take a bit.
zebraboymom chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
it was great. Loved it. How cute are they? Loved the last bit with the kiss. It held such promise for more. Looking forward to more.
christinaxa chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Aww, this is such a great extension to 2.22. I really love how you made Adam still care about Kono. Even though I am definitely a Steve/Kono shipper, I enjoyed seeing Adam/Kono together... even though he's a "bad" guy, it was pretty obvious that he cared a lot about her. On the other hand, it was nice to read how Kono opens up to Steve about Adam, and so sweet when Steve kisses her to get him to stop thinking about him for a while! Love that Steve remembered that he had a fight with Kono the day she met Adam. It just goes to show how much he cares about her to remember these exact events.

Looking forward to reading the next chapter!
lynnrxgal chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Absolutely LOVED this!
lanteaddicted chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
LOVE the story.
Tiana-P chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Aw I loved this! The open ending is brilliant cos now I can imagine what happened afterward D But yeah, great one shot. Loved the little talk in the office and Steve inviting her out for drinks, and then the talk about Adam whilst they were out, but my fav part was defo the bit in jail where Steve went to see Adam. I want to see Steve's reaction to Kono/Adam, and this is a great one. More than that, I love how you didn't make Adam some kind of jerk but actually showed that he cared about Kono, telling Steve to look after her. So sweet! Great one shot!
Shani8 chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
This was great! I really enjoyed the dialogue with Steve and Kono and of course the ending.

Nice work!

Shani :)
chinaink chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
So funny thing is, I was just in the process of uploading my coda to 2x22 when I saw you had just uploaded yours! And of course, I couldn't resist reading it. :)

I liked your take on this, especially how you included the scene with Steve going to visit Adam in prison. I don't know if it's just me, but I find the dynamic between Steve and Adam really interesting to explore, given that Adam's dad was pretty much responsible for the death of Steve's mother, and then throw Kono into that mix and - yikes. I also really liked the fact that you didn't just have the two of them jumping all over each other - it's obvious that Kono cared deeply for Adam, and a part of her is still in it, and even though Steve is a (very pretty) distraction, whatever might happen between the two of them is going to take time, but at the same time Steve is the one who is able to put her at ease again. You can tell they really feel comfortable around each other. Great job capturing that.

It looks like this episode really inspired a lot of us! :)