Reviews for Us Against The World
1tinac chapter 1 . 4/11
An amazing story ... loved how she grew up in those few days. So many think snide and foul words mean grow up and strong. When she started facing herself I cheered. I like your OC.
merniizztat chapter 1 . 6/2/2017
I like...
Blazeb79 chapter 1 . 4/30/2017
Fun story.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/13/2017
Bravo!
Tommy14 chapter 1 . 4/8/2017
Very enjoyable read. thanks for posting.
Hail King Cerion chapter 1 . 2/17/2017
I like him. It's so hard to find Male Oc stories that are paired with a woman, most are slash or non existent. I hope you make more for other fandoms because this one was perfect. Definite fav on my list.
ougley chapter 1 . 1/31/2017
I liked theo , nice story
Guest chapter 1 . 1/16/2017
"Baldo" is too much of a generic smarmy asshole for me to bother reading what is probably a good story.
TigremiLion chapter 1 . 12/6/2015
This story is just perfect. I can't believe that there isn't more stories with OCCs that don't actually amount to a book/movie rewrite with addition of the new character and not only in Twilight fanfictions no less. Again great story would have loved for it to have been longer but I'll check out your other works instead.
SereneDefiance chapter 1 . 11/6/2015
Fabulous. :) I love Theo btw
Guest chapter 1 . 10/27/2015
:-)
cherry blooms22 chapter 1 . 9/12/2015
it was just such an amazing story from such amazing writer
DGfleetfox chapter 1 . 3/30/2015
I have no words for how much I truly love Tom Hiddleston as Loki... I need some air! Lol. Seriously, I loved reading this, there aren't many Bella OC fics out there I think, and not good ones like this. Enjoyed reading.
MiccaF chapter 1 . 3/5/2015
Great story! I'm usually wary of originalaracters but gave it a chance since your other work is so great. I love the depth of this character and story. Excellent job :-)
Aro Holmes chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
Perfect really, thank you so much for writing it :D