Reviews for Us Against The World
SereneDefiance chapter 1 . 11/6
Fabulous. :) I love Theo btw
cherry blooms2 chapter 1 . 9/12
it was just such an amazing story from such amazing writer
DGfleetfox chapter 1 . 3/30
I have no words for how much I truly love Tom Hiddleston as Loki... I need some air! Lol. Seriously, I loved reading this, there aren't many Bella OC fics out there I think, and not good ones like this. Enjoyed reading.
MiccaF chapter 1 . 3/5
Great story! I'm usually wary of originalaracters but gave it a chance since your other work is so great. I love the depth of this character and story. Excellent job :-)
Aro Holmes chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
Perfect really, thank you so much for writing it :D
VesperBlackwell chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
It's very good :)
I love Tom Hiddleston too :P
jacksperluvr chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
I loved it
rengisol chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
Gah, beautiful!
Manasseh chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
That was quite enjoyable. I liked your OC very much. I wish the story was longer. I have not looked at your profile yet, but you could easily make this into a series of short stories. The adventure of Isabella and Theo. Thanks for sharing...
QWhidbee10 chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
This was great! I loved it!
AussieGirl16 chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
Love it!
geenakmom chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
I love this story. Your right Tom in his Loki character is just to yummy for words.
minjor85 chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
I just finished your story and thought that is was great! Your attempt to add an original character into the plot was brilliant and inspired. May I just make an observation? You could absolutely do a sequel to this story and reveal a lot of truths such as Aro's secret of the death of his sister.
Also, you could make the story of that Theo and Isabella being the "defenders" of the vampire race until a final confrontation against the Volturi.
Many thanks for a great read,
TwistedNeiviv chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
Aww! What a great story! I thoroughly enjoyed it.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »