Reviews for Brown
FriendofMolly chapter 3 . 9/11
I think complicated is too simple a term to describe Lavender. She is good ay holding that which scares her at bay. Mark on the other hand is very direct, but willing to play it her is a couple that will endure.
FriendofMolly chapter 2 . 9/10
My word! Lavender is, what was that word, oh yes, complicated. Mark is the perfect one for her.
FriendofMolly chapter 1 . 9/10
Oh how wicked. I'm liking Mark so very much.
illjwamh chapter 3 . 5/31/2014
I continue to adore everything to do with Lavender in your stories. It was also fun to see how quickly her parents warmed to Mark. Even though that in itself is a common story element, their unique situation coupled with Lavender's reaction made it fresh and amusing.
mellpell chapter 3 . 7/25/2013
Lavender is so entertaining!
MrRobertsIII chapter 3 . 1/14/2013
You write a great Lavender
MrRobertsIII chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
great last line
Man of Kent - Railwayman chapter 3 . 7/29/2012
A well constructed and entertaining story in your wonderfully well thought out post-Hogwarts Potterverse
MelGinnylover chapter 3 . 6/23/2012
To me, Lavender was never a character I bothered to about. But having read all your works,I would say that you have developed her into a wonderful character, one that i have a liking towards. And then you brought out Mark who seems like a perfect match for Lavender. I am being repetitive I suppose but then your work is so AMAZING I cant help but fall in love with your stories ...
Stephanie O chapter 3 . 6/23/2012
Good chapter! I can just see how Mark's head is spinning...Lavender acts like she's upset that her parents loved him, but not really...and even compares him to Cormac! Ugh! There's a night & day difference between those two guys! Loved how you ended things...very steamy, but not so risque! 'Hope Mark actually gets some sleep that night! lol
katenkapotter chapter 3 . 6/23/2012
really nice ending.
potternut190 chapter 3 . 6/22/2012
Great chapter! Sad to see it's complete but I know there is more waiting to be written as part of another story.
sbmcneil chapter 3 . 6/22/2012
Nice, I like Lavender when she's being more honest.
MHood80 chapter 3 . 6/22/2012
A really nice chapter to bring Lavender and Mark's relationship full circle. Great writing in both characters, how neither of them really understands what to do next and what they're feeling. Great job!
sbmcneil chapter 2 . 6/22/2012
Nice, I think Mark handled an awkward situation very well.