Reviews for The Incredibly Dense Mind of Rainbow Dash
That Dane Brony chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
well... that was a very good fanfic, i cant say i was expecting that kinda words used but it was rather enjoyable xD Mostly only read Grim fanfics like Rainbow Factory and Pegasus Deivce, or slice of life/sad once. But i was told to go read The Life and Times of a Winning Pony, and saw this was like a "Semi" Prequal to it. I think it got some nice elements and some that cracked me up for reals, like when i re-read the part about Pinkie wanting to give Dash all the "Secs" she needed xD I also think i found a Mass Effect referance in a comment from Cloudkicker, one with Garus and a girl he met.
anyway! good fanfic, i only found one thing wrong and it was nothing bad, just a "Or" instead of the "Of" there should have been there.
8/10 :3
1AngelOfDarkness101 chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
Wow even I was frustrated with RD at some points xD but this was hilarious!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
"Well, that came out of nowhere."
No it did not, Dashie.
Golden Love chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
Dashie is so dense.
dj chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
fluttershy come over now
Slamadangdingo chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Oh. Sweet. Lord.

That was awesome.

The abrupt ending was actually quite appropriate, too. Though I wouldn't mind seeing how you would work with that Applejack/Rarity date referenced.

Also, the Mass Effect reference was a nice touch.
Starting Town NPC chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
I love this very much.

LONG LIVE BRONYISM! (and PinkieDash)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Rainbow Dash must suck at connect the dots...
MarydiAngelo chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
This is so cute. I spent 30 minutes reading it, and I will never regret it. Simply amazing! :)
KATIE CALDWELL chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
WOW THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST PONY FAN FICS I'VE READ!
MagneticNoodle chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
This is amazing :')

So funny, I loved it 3
Infinite Carnage chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Great story I loved it, if I have one complaint the ending was too abrupt but good all around.
bronydudeshadow chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
Wow this was a great rainbowpie story. Dashie you are so dense! Hahaha. Great read! Loved every bit of it!
mlpfan chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
well i can say with absolute certainty that this is easily one of the best RainbowPie fics i've ever read. Loved every last word of it from start to finish.
CB chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
It was a great read, I had so much fun. Laughed lots.

I really like this fic, it's so different from the usual "oh i always loved you" " me too" "let's cry and kiss" fics.

the part with AJ and Rarity also was great.

Just a thing, if you're not writing another chapter, could you please write an epilogue? the ending seems too abrupt to me, though don't get me wrong, I give you points for not being "I love you too" ending, but it still feels kinda abrupt. Maybe an epilogue of days later with Pinkie and Dash, cloudkicker and blossomfort, or AJ and Rarity would be nice

But still a great read