Reviews for The Incredibly Dense Mind of Rainbow Dash
AD chapter 1 . 3/22
Wow. That was a great fanfic! I just wish there was a little more to it or an epilogue to explain what happened after. But over all was great and made me laugh several times!
That Dane Brony chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
well... that was a very good fanfic, i cant say i was expecting that kinda words used but it was rather enjoyable xD Mostly only read Grim fanfics like Rainbow Factory and Pegasus Deivce, or slice of life/sad once. But i was told to go read The Life and Times of a Winning Pony, and saw this was like a "Semi" Prequal to it. I think it got some nice elements and some that cracked me up for reals, like when i re-read the part about Pinkie wanting to give Dash all the "Secs" she needed xD I also think i found a Mass Effect referance in a comment from Cloudkicker, one with Garus and a girl he met.
anyway! good fanfic, i only found one thing wrong and it was nothing bad, just a "Or" instead of the "Of" there should have been there.
8/10 :3
1AngelOfDarkness101 chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
Wow even I was frustrated with RD at some points xD but this was hilarious!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
"Well, that came out of nowhere."
No it did not, Dashie.
Golden Love chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
Dashie is so dense.
dj chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
fluttershy come over now
Slamadangdingo chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Oh. Sweet. Lord.

That was awesome.

The abrupt ending was actually quite appropriate, too. Though I wouldn't mind seeing how you would work with that Applejack/Rarity date referenced.

Also, the Mass Effect reference was a nice touch.
Professor Pajamas chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
I love this very much.

LONG LIVE BRONYISM! (and PinkieDash)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Rainbow Dash must suck at connect the dots...
MarydiAngelo chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
This is so cute. I spent 30 minutes reading it, and I will never regret it. Simply amazing! :)
KATIE CALDWELL chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
WOW THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST PONY FAN FICS I'VE READ!
MagneticNoodle chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
This is amazing :')

So funny, I loved it 3
Infinite Carnage chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Great story I loved it, if I have one complaint the ending was too abrupt but good all around.
bronydudeshadow chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
Wow this was a great rainbowpie story. Dashie you are so dense! Hahaha. Great read! Loved every bit of it!
mlpfan chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
well i can say with absolute certainty that this is easily one of the best RainbowPie fics i've ever read. Loved every last word of it from start to finish.