Reviews for The Incredibly Dense Mind of Rainbow Dash
CB chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
It was a great read, I had so much fun. Laughed lots.

I really like this fic, it's so different from the usual "oh i always loved you" " me too" "let's cry and kiss" fics.

the part with AJ and Rarity also was great.

Just a thing, if you're not writing another chapter, could you please write an epilogue? the ending seems too abrupt to me, though don't get me wrong, I give you points for not being "I love you too" ending, but it still feels kinda abrupt. Maybe an epilogue of days later with Pinkie and Dash, cloudkicker and blossomfort, or AJ and Rarity would be nice

But still a great read
brokenpassions chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Well that was a fun read. Loved the Mass Effect reference! Dash was so oblivious!
Couldn't delete this profile chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Very appropriate title.
AC chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
We'll bang okay?

Also, the PUNS! Puns EVERYWHERE!

They BURN! I can't BREATHE!

*ahem* Sorry, I just had to get that out of me. Onto business, this is, without a doubt, a frigging amazing one-shot. I absolutely adore your writing style. The way you effortless sift through the Dash's mind, giving us a sense on how she perceives the world is just so fluid, not to mention entirely believable (for me at least).

I honestly can't find I single thing I dislike about this story. Dash's density is entirely humorous and can only be rivalled by Pinkie's thickness towards on sarcasm. Rarity and Applejack was a very nice touch and really helped the story move along. Character interaction was spot on too.

There's probably a heap of other things I could gush on about like like the little puns, the mass effect reference(s), Cloud Kicker and Blossomforth's bickering, the last line, the list is endless but I'm probably just stroking your ego at this point.

Cheers for the writing this story; damn good one-shot.
KitsuneNoYomeiri chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
o.O I'd be more tempted to write if I didn't already have about 500 other projects...

Whatever. I'll throw it into my box of 'maybe'

Amazing little oneshot! Hope to read more laters!

Silly dense Rainbow Dash.
Roarin Thunder chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
This made me laugh I hope there's another chapter, but one shots are okay with me. That was some really good grammar and the story was good so 10/10 Roarin Out!
21 | « Prev Page 1 2