Reviews for Beneath The Skin
dead feather chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
This was highly interesting and i couldnt help but wonder what will happen after this?
DZAuthor AKA DZMom chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
Great Selkie story. The magic of the kiss that restored Antonin's health was one of the highlights.
azure1996 chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
loved it
ShaDow EmpIre chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
awesome! thank you for making this
Guest chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
that was the longest set up for that punchline at the end
Karasu Kagami chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
I dont know why but the idea of Antonin freaking out over Harry 'trying to drown him' made me laugh ridiculously hard. I wonder if Selkie's have magic to help with that or if Gillyweed (which has hour long effects and im sure he could carry an extra vial on a chain around his neck or something just in case) would be a suitable option? If so, the lake might be more fun then either of them realize! _-
Michy chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
:') Ohh...u write THE BEST harry ever! great fic!
Kitty Savella chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Cute.
JlovesGaara chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
How different! I really liked this story, good job!
Thornesedge chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Very entertaining and very well-written. I would enjoy an epilogue, if you were to write one.
Make war not love. war is fun chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
cool story i like reading harry as a selkie, i like their legend, neither chains of steel or chain of love can keep them from the see. i wish i was a selkie...daydreams... :)
Col. Rage-Shadow Dragon Leader chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Well then...This was awesome!
So original!
Feygan chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
I really enjoyed this story. Thank you :)
XamierTheNobody chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
This story reminded me so much of 'The Secret of Roan Inish'. At least I think that's what it was called...my memory is horrid today. I loved this story so much! It was written to perfection! I enjoyed reading this and many of your other stories.
lovebird17 chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Hi!

So I read multiple of your stories (one shots) today, including the few you reposted. I have to say, I easily noticed which one were reposted and which were new. Or it could be that you're not very good with writing in first person. Either of those two.

I love Harry!Any!Creature, but this one was absolutely fantastically done. I love it.

Purry love,
lovebird17

P.S. on a side note: in one of your stories you said the Irish have botched the English language, but what do you think the Americans have done to that same language? Also, it's really got to do with where the people come from. Everyone has a different kind of accent.
99 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »