Reviews for Beneath The Skin
Azaleas chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
I love it :)
Yazziyou's Daydreamer chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
This story is one of my very favoretes, I have read it at least 9 times and I think that you should make a second one for this or a full langth story! It is awesome!
Shabby Abby chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
This is a bit strange, but very beautiful. I like it (and now I want to know what happened to Harry's skin in the end)
ni.de.ai.ren chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
I REALLY REALLY ADORE SELKIE HARRY! he is so adorable and i wanna kiss him! haha but hes dolohovs. i cant express how grateful i am that you have written this story. i usually love your stories, especially harryloki ones, but i have to say that this story took away my breath. it was gorgeous and if you read your reviews i want to tell you that your story truly moved me. this is a story i am able to read thousands of times and still not be tired of it. i wish a sequel could be made, but thats just my wishful thinking. but i sincerely thank you from the bottom of my heart for this story. thank you.
DontBeASourLemon chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
This is one of my fav. fics. ever!
CharmedbyFire chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
Selkie Harry is wonderful! What an interesting pairing
dead feather chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
This was highly interesting and i couldnt help but wonder what will happen after this?
DZAuthor AKA DZMom chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
Great Selkie story. The magic of the kiss that restored Antonin's health was one of the highlights.
azure1996 chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
loved it
Melodien chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
awesome! thank you for making this
Guest chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
that was the longest set up for that punchline at the end
Karasu Kagami chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
I dont know why but the idea of Antonin freaking out over Harry 'trying to drown him' made me laugh ridiculously hard. I wonder if Selkie's have magic to help with that or if Gillyweed (which has hour long effects and im sure he could carry an extra vial on a chain around his neck or something just in case) would be a suitable option? If so, the lake might be more fun then either of them realize! _-
Michy chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
:') Ohh...u write THE BEST harry ever! great fic!
Kitty Savella chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Cute.
JlovesGaara chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
How different! I really liked this story, good job!
105 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »