Reviews for Beneath The Skin
SchwarzShifter chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
So. Cute. :heart: I loveeee uncommon death eater pairings ;D and this story was just so sweet and beautiful... I wish it was longer though u.u
1sunfun chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
Nice.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
Ahh loved it! 3
ConqueredKing chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
YES! SOMETHING AWESOME AND DIFFERENT! YAYAYA
Well, err.. That was great, very well written and I enjoyed the new idea.

:)?
deer-bait chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
There are no words to describe how much I love this, everything about it is fantastic; from the tone of the fic to how you managed to convey Harry's feelings and thoughts from even just his actions alone ((wow yes just basically everything was great and I loved it ;n ;))
llMelpomene chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Wow, great story. I wish I he'd found this sooner! Makes me wish for more chapters like a great story should! :)
Oogies4u chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooh boy
Azaleas chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
I love it :)
Yazziyou's Daydreamer chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
This story is one of my very favoretes, I have read it at least 9 times and I think that you should make a second one for this or a full langth story! It is awesome!
Shabby Abby chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
This is a bit strange, but very beautiful. I like it (and now I want to know what happened to Harry's skin in the end)
ni.de.ai.ren chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
I REALLY REALLY ADORE SELKIE HARRY! he is so adorable and i wanna kiss him! haha but hes dolohovs. i cant express how grateful i am that you have written this story. i usually love your stories, especially harryloki ones, but i have to say that this story took away my breath. it was gorgeous and if you read your reviews i want to tell you that your story truly moved me. this is a story i am able to read thousands of times and still not be tired of it. i wish a sequel could be made, but thats just my wishful thinking. but i sincerely thank you from the bottom of my heart for this story. thank you.
DontBeASourLemon chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
This is one of my fav. fics. ever!
CharmedbyFire chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
Selkie Harry is wonderful! What an interesting pairing
dead feather chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
This was highly interesting and i couldnt help but wonder what will happen after this?
DZAuthor AKA DZMom chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
Great Selkie story. The magic of the kiss that restored Antonin's health was one of the highlights.
112 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »